Preston Road, Upper Leytonstone, E11
- Charming two bedroom first floor flat
- Offered chain free
- Long lease with share of freehold
- Situated within the sought after Upper Leytonstone area
- Spacious bay fronted living/dining area
- Fitted kitchen incl integrated oven & hob
- Attractive bathroom suite
- Good access of Leytonstone Central Line tube station & main shopping area
- Short stroll to the picturesque Hollow Ponds & Epping Forest
Internally: This spacious two bedroom flat invites you in via communal door and hallway to your own front door, with stairs leading up to the roomy first floor landing with loft access. To the front of the property is the beautifully bright & airy bay fronted living/dining area, a glorious space to sit back, relax and serve up all of your favourite home cooked meals to family and friends.
Working your way to the rear of the property you will next approach the sizeable second bedroom, which has been finished with fitted carpet, convenient shelving to chimney recesses and sash window, helping to fill the space with an abundance of light and air.
Next up is the attractive bathroom suite, which has been wonderfully designed to create a serene space to unwind in after a long day. Just along from the bathroom is the fitted kitchen, which is complete with integrated oven & hob, then lastly you will arrive at the good size main bedroom that this property has to offer, another dazzling space with fitted carpet and sash window overlooking green residential gardens.
- Long Lease with Share of freehold
- Short stroll to the beautiful Hollow Ponds & Epping Forest
- Transport links into Stratford, Westfield & East Village
- Road links incl A12, A406 & M11
- Good access to Wanstead High Street with independent shopping & eateries
- 15 Schools & Colleges rated either 'Outstanding' or 'Good' by Ofsted are located within a mile radius
Roomy landing with loft access
Two good size bedrooms
Gas central heating
EPC Rating C
Note from Owner: "One of best things about this flat, is that the front lounge is bathed in sunlight all day long and so the rooms always feel airy and bright. With the greenery of Hollow Ponds a 2 minute walk away, and an 8 minute walk to the central line tube, it's ideally located. Plus there are great little shops in the high street. Living on a quiet, no-through road means there's also very little traffic, which makes this beautiful airy flat, a very calming, peaceful and safe place to live"
Viewing by appointment via Theydons
(All measurements are approximate sizes and are given as a guide only as obstacles may have prevented accuracy)
All photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any items shown are included in the sale.
Planning & building regulations details for any works carried out on the property should be specifically verified by the purchasers' solicitor before proceeding with the purchase.
"These sales particulars have been prepared by Theydons upon the instruction of the vendor(s) and they shall not constitute an offer or the basis of any contract. Our inspection of the property was purely to prepare these particulars and no form of survey, structural or otherwise was carried out. Services, fittings and equipment referred to within the sales particulars have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranties can be given. Accordingly the prospective buyers(s) must make their own enquiries regarding such matters"
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Preston Road, Upper Leytonstone, E11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leytonstone Station0.5 miles
- Snaresbrook Station0.6 miles
- Leytonstone High Road Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Established in 1992...
We're excited to unveil a brand new look for Theydons. It's a new look, but you'll get the same care and attention that we've prided ourselves on since starting out.
As a family-run estate agents, we have been serving our local community for over 28 years. Since then we've helped families upsize, and then downsize again; we've helped children who've flown the nest to find their new home; we've sold and let a property once, twice, thre
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ST2084. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Theydons, East London - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.