The Madison, Marsh Wall, London, E14
- High Spec Residential Tower
- 5* Resident Amenities
- Luxury facilities including Spa and swimming pool
- Reassignment, due for completion in early 2021
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Landmark Canary Wharf location
- Elevated views
- 24/7 On-site concierge
- 10 year warranty
The apartment is located on the 19th floor of this fabulous development and extends to approximately 87 sq. m (937 sq. ft.) with full height windows offering skyline views to the River Thames, and beyond.
Situated in a desirable residential area, in a Landmark Canary Wharf location, perfectly positioned for easy access to London via rail, road, river and underground.The Madison is perfectly positioned for easy access to London via rail, road, river and underground. South Quay DLR is a mere 3 minutes walk meaning that locations such as City Airport are an easy 12 minutes journey.The banks of River Thames, Canary Wharf and the world-famous Thames Path are within walking distance with all their bars, restaurants and local amenities.
Bespoke designer fitted kitchen with handleless soft close units, Siemens integrated high spec appliances including induction hob,combi oven/ microwave, fridge freezer, dishwasher and washer dryer.This stunning kitchen in open plan to:
Fabulous reception room with stained oak engineered flooring and doors to balcony.
Balcony (7 square metre)
Balcony with glass balustrade, and low level feature lighting. Elevated views.
Carpeted double bedroom with bespoke full ceiling height fitted wardrobe and ensuite showerroom.
Luxury ensuite showerroom with floor level walk-in shower with glazed screech, w/c and basin and underfloor heating.
Carpeted double bedroom with balcony access.
Contemporary bathroom suite comprising enamelled steel bath, w/c and basin with underfloor heating.
The Madison showcases 5* resident amenities with a private residents’ club on the 16th floor: The Highline Club includes a beautifully appointed lounge & terrace, a superb gym, high-tech meeting area and private screening room.
In addition on the Lower Ground Floor, the private spa offers a beautiful 12 metre heated pool, steam room, sauna, rain shower & his and hers changing rooms offering the perfect indulgent retreat from everyday life.
24/7 On-site concierge.
This apartment is a reassignment and will be ready Q1 2021.
The Madison, Marsh Wall, London, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.2 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.3 miles
- Crossharbour & London Arena Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Doorsteps.co.uk. The brand new hybrid estate agency covering the whole of the UK with our local property experts. We combine the human face of high street agents with a unique online infrastructure; and we're open 24/7.
We knew there had to be a much cheaper way of selling homes. An honest, transparent and hassle free way of selling property. Estate agents at a fantastic price, but also a great level of service.
We imagined a world, where you could sell your
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10541427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Doorsteps.co.uk, National . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.