28 Hillside Close, Banbury
- VERY SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- SITTING ROOM
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM, UTILITY ROOM
- LARGE CONSERVATORY/GARDEN ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWER ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN
- OFF ROAD PARKING
Door to front, tiled floor, velux roof window, and doors to the shower room, kitchen and sitting room.
Located to front. Velux roof window. Tiled floor. White suite with large walk in shower, heated towel rail, W.C. and wash hand basin.
Located to the front, a spacious room with ample space for lounge furniture.
A spacious open plan room with a modern tiled floor, space for a table and chairs and double doors to the conservatory/garden room. The kitchen is fitted with modern eye level cabinets and base units and drawers with work surfaces over and a sink and drainer. There is also a four ring induction hob, an extraction hood, integrated oven and microwave, a dishwasher, a storage cupboard and a door to the utility.
A useful room with fitted storage cabinets, worktops, sink and drainer, space for a washing machine and tumble dryer, a wall mounted boiler and a velux roof window. Door to rear garden.
A superb and spacious room located to the rear with a door to the garden. This additional room has many uses as could be used as a separate dining space or family room.
First Floor Landing
Hatch to loft space and doors to all first floor accommodation.
A large double bedroom with a window to the rear.
A double room with a window to the front and recessed wardrobe space.
A single room with a window to the front.
Fitted with a white suite comprising a panelled bath, W.C and a wash hand basin.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden and driveway. The rear garden is beautifully landscaped and is low maintenance. There is a paved patio adjoining the house with a covered seating area. There is also a lawned area with flower and plant borders, further paving and a timber shed.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
28 Hillside Close, Banbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banbury Station0.8 miles
- Kings Sutton Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Round & Jackson are a new estate agency specialising in the sale of all types of residential property within Banbury and the surrounding villages.
Simon and Mark are old school friends. Being local family men, having lived and worked in Banbury all their lives. They have set up the agency aiming to provide an honest and genuine service to all those looking to sell and buy in the area.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10367427. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Round & Jackson, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.