Canfield Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6
- Fantastic 2nd & 3rd floor split level apartment in this imposing double fronted house on Canfield Gardens
- Well located between Fairhazel Gardens and Priory Road equal distance from both Finchley Road and West Hampstead
- Stylish features large rooms high ceilings abundance of light throughout and fabulous views from a beautiful south facing terrace
- Stunning reception area with recessed office space and dining area. Luxury newly fitted and equipped kitchen
- Exceptional main bedroom with En-suite bathroom on the 2nd floor. 2nd bedroom and bathroom on the upper floor
- Plenty of storage space. Share of freehold lease 999 from 2012. EPC:C. Viewing via sole agents Rose & Co Estates
Built in storage cupboards. Wonderful sweeping stairs case up to 3rd floor. Light filled entrance from sash windows.
21' 8'' x 14' 5'' (6.61m x 4.39m)
High ceilings. Generous proportioned room. Beautiful hand built range of wardrobes and 2 double glazed sash windows. Door to en-suite bathroom.
13' 1'' x 11' 6'' (3.99m x 3.51m)
Exquisite bathroom with Crosswater fittings. Luxury bath. Stunning double shower cubicle. His and hers sink unit and low flush WC. Tiled floor and walls. Sash windows. Fitted shutters.
Inner hallway with utility area
0' 0'' x 0' 0'' (0m x 0m)
Double height passage between main bedroom and en-suite bathroom. Fitted shutters. Storage under stairs plumbed for washing machine.
Stairs up to 3rd floor
Velux window and plenty of light from sash windows.
32' 6'' x 14' 5'' (9.90m x 4.39m)
Sliding doors to roof terrace at one end. Opening into Dining area and other parts of the flat. Hexagonal skylight into ceiling giving a spectacular effect.
Recessed office area part of reception
Recessed area with space for desks . Velux window.
11' 2'' x 10' 0'' (3.40m x 3.06m)
Wood flooring, Entered in from the top of the stairs. Hexagonal skylight. Velux window.
14' 2'' x 9' 3'' (4.31m x 2.83m)
Fitted wall and base units with inset double sink and Quooker. Tiled floor. Caesarstone Quartz work top and splash back. Integrated double Oven induction hob extractor (all Neff) fridge freezer (Seimens). dishwasher (Neff). Double glazed windows.
12' 11'' x 8' 6'' (3.93m x 2.60m)
Fantastic views from this wonderful south facing terrace. Sliding doors from reception and dining area. Railings and wood decking. Access to storage compartment.
11' 11'' x 11' 3'' (3.63m x 3.44m)
2 velux windows. Built in wardrobes.
7' 10'' x 6' 9'' (2.38m x 2.06m)
Shower cubicle, wash basin , Low flush WC. Tiled walls and floor. Heated towel rail. Velux window.
Storage room or Utility room
Velux widow. Built in storage. Plumbed for washing machine, This room could be used as a utility room.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Canfield Gardens, South Hampstead, NW6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finchley Road Station0.3 miles
- South Hampstead Station0.3 miles
- West Hampstead Station0.4 miles
About the agent
We are a family run company with over
20 years experience in the area.
We would love the opportunity to help you
buy, sell or rent property in South or
West Hampstead, Hampstead,
Belsize Park, Primrose Hill, Gospel Oak
Or Kilburn (NW6, NW3, NW5 & NW8).
Please phone us on 020 7372 8488
Or email us at email@example.com
Or pop into our office for a coffee at
19a Goldhurst Terrace, London, NW6 3HX
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5870807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rose & Co Estates, South Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.