King George V Drive West, Cardiff
- Semi-Detached House
- Open plan kitchen/diner
- Three Bedrooms
- Sun Room.
- Detached garage. EPC - D
A traditional bay fronted, semi-detached property in the sought after location of King George V Drive in the Heath area, Just a moment away from Heath Park, University Hospital of Wales. An open kitchen plan kitchen and diner, making it very sociable for family and friends!
Accommodation briefly comprises of; Entrance, hallway, lounge, kitchen/diner, sun room, inner lobby and cloakroom to the ground floor. To the first floor; landing, three bedrooms and bathroom with separate WC. The property also benefits from off road parking and an enclosed rear garden with a detached garage. A perfect location, just behind the Heath Hospital. Call Allen & Harris on to book a viewing.
Entered via double glazed PVC door to front and matching etched glass surround. Porch with tiled flooring, coat hooks, wood glazed door with matching glass surround into the entrance hall.
Entrance Hall 13' x 7' 5" ( 3.96m x 2.26m )
Stairs rising to the first floor, coved ceiling, radiator, wood parquet flooring.
Lounge 11' 4" max x 14' 4" max into bay ( 3.45m max x 4.37m max into bay )
Double glazed PVC bay window to the front aspect, fire place, coved ceiling, TV point and Sky TV point. Radiator and wood parquet flooring.
Kitchen/diner 18' 10" max x 13' 4" ( 5.74m max x 4.06m )
Open plan kitchen/diner with double glazed PVC window to the side and fully glazed French doors to the Sun Room. The kitchen has a range of wall and base units with work tops over, five burner gas hob and double integrated oven and grill. Ceramic 1.5 bowl sink and drainer with a chefs mixer tap. Pull out corner cupboards with soft close, deep pan drawers, Ezystone Quartz work tops, pull up plug points. Granite tiled flooring and open breakfast bar to the dining area. Large cupboard with plumbing for washing machine. Dining area has a coved ceiling, radiator and wood parquet flooring.
Sun Room 10' 5" x 8' 5" ( 3.17m x 2.57m )
Double glazed glass booth with double glazed French Doors leading out to the rear garden with matching window surround. Gas central heating, radiator, wood flooring
First Floor Landing
Double glazed PVC window to the side, loft hatch access with pull down loft ladder.
Bedroom One 14' 5" into bay x 10' 1" ( 4.39m into bay x 3.07m )
Double glazed PVC bay window to the front aspect, series of fitted wardrobes, radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 11" x 11' 4" max ( 3.94m x 3.45m max )
Double glazed PVC window to the rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 6' 11" ( 2.26m x 2.11m )
Double glazed PVC window to the front, radiator.
Bathroom 6' 10" x 7' 5" ( 2.08m x 2.26m )
Double glazed obscured PVC window to the rear, corner shower cubicle with glass doors, drench raindrop shower head, spa jets and separate shower head attachment. Bath with tiled splash back, mixer tap and separate shower head attachment. Wash hand basin with base vanity unit, heated towel rail, lino floor.
Separate WC with obscured double glazed window to the side, low level WC, fully tiled, granite tiled flooring.
To The Front
Driveway for off-street parking, low rise brick wall to the front. Permit parking available for on street.
To The Rear
Enclosed rear garden with timber frame fencing maturely laid and stocked with part laid to lawn, part patio. Gate to the side. Doors to the garage, flower borders.
Schools - Primary Catchment Area is;
Birchgrove Primary School (year 2019-20)
Note Howardian Primary catchment area yet to be established Applications are welcomed
My Secondary Catchment Area is;
Whitchurch High School (year 2019-20)
My Welsh Primary Catchment Area is;
Ysgol Mynydd Bychan (year 2019-20)
Noder - Nid oes dalgylch wedi ei sefydlu ar gyfer Ysgol Hamadryad. Croesewir ceisiadau.
My Welsh Secondary Catchment Area is
Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf (year 2018-19)
Ysgol Gyfun Gymraeg Glantaf (year 2019-20)
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
King George V Drive West, Cardiff
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heath Low Level Station0.7 miles
- Heath High Level Station0.7 miles
- Ty Glas Station0.9 miles
About the agent
We're a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here's a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent�
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Whitchurch
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local expert
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WTC107690. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Whitchurch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.