Irving Road, Bournemouth
- 2 Double Bedroooms
- Great Location
- Beautiful Wooden Floors in most rooms.
- En suite off Master
- Downstairs WC
- Home with Character
- Potetial to Extend Up or Out
- *Check out our 3D Virtual Tour*
Your first room to the left, the lounge. A great size with picture rails and the beautiful fireplace. The large bay window looks out to the front of the home. Under the stairs is some handy storage and a WC!
The kitchen is open to the dining, room creating a great space for entertaining! The kitchen worktop runs all the way down to the French doors that give access onto the wonderful garden. Plenty of space for all appliances and cupboard space!
The dining room, with it's charming floorboards and fireplace! This room is a great size, plenty big enough for growing families! This room connects to the conservatory that is perfectly placed to look onto the garden.
Up on the first floor is the master bedroom at the rear of the property. This room is very spacious and has large windows overlooking the garden. This room has an en-suite attached on the corner of the room with a shower and sink. Next to the master is another double bedroom that has ample room for lots of storage and even a desk in the corner for working at home. There is also the third bedroom, another W/C and a Bathroom on this floor! With big windows leading up the stairs making this a bright and welcoming home!
The garden is a great area for some projects. With lots of hedging at the sides it really closes off the garden and creates your own peaceful oasis!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Irving Road, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pokesdown Station0.8 miles
- Christchurch Station1.1 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.5 miles
About the agent
If you're thinking of or actively trying to sell or rent a property, we'd love to help. We're very friendly and entirely service based. There's no hard-sell from our agency, ever, just high quality, results tested advic
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101361003034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mr Green Estate Agents, Southbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.