Shripney Road, Bognor Regis
- Beautifully presented lodge
- Large twin room with adjoining Jack and Jill shower room
- Available to live in 11 months of the year
- The perfect retreat with all the facilities of Riverside holiday park
- Master with en-suite and walk in wardrobe
- Modern fixture and fittings throughout
- Decking and large extended patio area
Unwind and relax in this beautifully presented detached lodge in the quite residential area of Riverside holiday park. A lodge with the wow factor, with walk in dressing area and en-suite to the master and large twin room with adjoining Jack and Jill shower room.
A detached beautifully presented 2 double bedroom lodge with en-suite to master and walk in dressing area. This lodge is tucked away in the quiet residence part of Riverside Holiday park and all the amenities it offers, The lodge is either the perfect retreat or available 11 months of the year. With large windows and sliding patio doors from the open plan lounge/diner and kitchen it really has the wow factor when you enter. Flooding with lots of natural light throughout with all modern fixtures and fittings this really is the perfect retreat. With a large twin room and adjoining ' jack and jill' shower room, it is perfect for visiting guests. The current owners have also landscaped the front to provide additional a large patio area and there is also the smart decking that runs around the lodge perfect for morning coffee.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen 19' 4" x 19' 9" ( 5.89m x 6.02m )
Lounge Area : Window. Feature fireplace. Sliding patio doors leading to decking.
Kitchen Area : Fully fitted modern kitchen comprising eye and base level units with working surfaces over.
Utility Room 6' x 7' 1" ( 1.83m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window. Cupboards and working surface. Plumbing for washing machine/dishwasher. Radiator. Door leading to decking.
Bedroom 1 10' 4" x 9' 5" ( 3.15m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window. Radiator. Telephone point. TV aerial point. Fitted bedroom furniture with walk in dressing room.
Double glazed window. Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over. Shower screen. Wash hand basin with vanity unit under. Low level WC suite.. Radiator. Shaver point.
Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 9' 4" ( 2.87m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window. 2 x single beds and fitted furniture. Door to 'jack & jill' shower room.
Double glazed window. Fully enclosed shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level WC suite.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Shripney Road, Bognor Regis
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bognor Regis Station0.9 miles
- Barnham Station2.5 miles
- Ford Station4.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bognor Regis Fox & Sons office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Fox & Sons has been trading since all the way back in 1868, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Fox & Sons as your estate agent…
>> Your local Fox & Sons team in Bognor Regis
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG106630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.