Horsted Lane, Isfield, TN22
- Exceptional 1950's country home in a highly desirable village
- 0.7 of an acre plot with stunning gardens and grounds
- 5 Bedrooms, three bathrooms plus one shower room
- 2018 installation of New Grant Oil fired boiler
- Walking distance of the Public Inn
- Surrounded by open countryside
- 24'9 x 18'9 Sitting room with wood burning stove
- 18' x 11'3 Study with French doors leading to the rear seating terrace
- 34'3 x 9'3 Kitchen/breakfast room
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite bathroom
Affording 2992 sq ft of accommodation, the property comprises in brief on the ground floor; an entrance porch, a reception hallway with a re-fitted ground floor shower room, a separate utility room, an impressive sitting room with attractive bay window and wood burning stove, 18' x 11'3 study with French doors leading to the rear seating terrace, a separate dining room, 34' x 9'3 kitchen/breakfast room with an attractive bay window, a family room and a separate boot room with side entrance.
From the reception hallway a staircase rises to the first floor which provides a master bedroom with a separate dressing room and a beautifully fitted en-suite bathroom comprising a double ended bath and separate shower cubicle, four further double bedrooms and two family bathrooms.
Outside the front of the property is approached via electronic gates and a tree lined driveway leading to large parking area for several cars plus detached double garage with timber workshop and garden shed. The gardens surround the property on all sides with level lawns and flagstone seating terraces. Enclosed by natural hedging with Apple trees, Copper Birch and Oak trees. The whole enjoying a fine view towards a neighbouring paddock. EPC band D.
N.B. Mains drainage, Oil fired central heating and LPG Gas for cooker.
Horsted Lane, Isfield, TN22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uckfield Station2.7 miles
- Cooksbridge Station3.9 miles
- Buxted Station4.7 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference shepherrdsmead. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Uckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.