Apperlie Drive, Horley, Surrey, RH6
- SECLUDED PLOT
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC & PRIVATE ROAD
- FOUR LARGE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- TRIPLE GLAZED THROUGHOUT
- THREE RECEPTIONS
- SPACIOUS KITCHEN/DINER
- UTILITY ROOM
- INSULATED & DOUBLE GLAZED OUTBUILDING
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- PRIVATE MATURE GARDEN WITH VIEWS OVER NEIGHBOURING FIELDS
Fingers Crossed is an impressive detached family home that is ideally situated in a quiet cul-de-sac and private road with unspoilt views over neighbouring fields. Built in 1988, this Scandia-Hus provides generous accommodation over two floors and delivers energy efficient design including increased insulation and triple glazing throughout.
The ground floor features a reception hall, spacious and elegant living room, kitchen/diner, utility room, separate dining room, cloakroom, study and integrated storage. The kitchen is dual aspect and incudes a breakfast bar, induction hob, integrated oven and Bosch appliances whilst the L-shaped living room is also dual aspect and features a striking inglenook fireplace with multi-fuel wood-burner and French Doors leading out to the patio.
The first floor is accessed via an open tread stairwell and includes a large landing. The upstairs layout includes an impressive master suite that features twin integral wardrobes and ensuite bathroom, three further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. There is plenty of storage with all of the bedrooms featuring integral wardrobes whilst the loft is fully boarded.
The external aspects are every bit as impressive. The house is set on a discrete plot and is one of only two properties accessed via a private drive. There is a storm porch, block paved driveway with off road parking for multiple vehicles, double garage and gated access to the private rear garden. The garden includes a variety of mature plants, lawned area, patio, log store, purpose built barbeque area and outbuilding that could equally be used as a studio and offers double glazing, insulation, power and lighting.
It falls within the catchment area of several schools and is within walking distance to the thriving town of Horley, which offers residents a great mix of local amenities and excellent transport links. Gatwick is only 10 minutes and Horley station provides fast services to London and the south coast.
Apperlie Drive, Horley, Surrey, RH6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horley Station0.4 miles
- Gatwick Airport Station0.6 miles
- Salfords Station2.6 miles
About the agent
JamesDean is a family run independent estate agent with local offices covering Horley, Reigate, Redhill and surrounding villages. Established in 2005, we are proud to have built a strong reputation for being an innovative and forward thinking agency. Our aim is to be different to our competitors by delivering a personalised and tailored service, designed to give clients a better experience, whether buying, selling or letting.The story behind JamesDean
Founded by brothers Jame
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RB21092020. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JamesDean Estate Agents, Horley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.