Highlands Avenue, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
- Deceptively spacious 4 detached chalet style family home
- Individually designed with 3 exceptional fully tiled bathrooms
- Stunning secluded plot approaching 0.2 of an acre
- Impressive largely open plan living accommodation
- 21'8 x 17' Kitchen/breakfast/dining room
- Sitting room with recessed wood burning stove
- Utility room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Detached 18'7 x 16'5 double garage
- Walking distance of the town centre and railway station
This stunning home has been individual designed and extended to provide versatile and contemporary living accommodation, finished with an exacting standard with luxurious bathroom suites. The ground floor is largely open plan, entered via an impressive hall extending the depth of the property and enjoying a fine aspect of the gardens.
The living accommodation is a distinguishing feature of the home beautifully arranged with a stunning kitchen/breakfast/dining room fitted with a matching range of units to with a built-in induction hob, peninsular and wine rack. The kitchen continues through to a sitting room with a recessed wood burning stove with stone surround. Both rooms have French doors opening to the rear garden.
The property extends to 1962 sq ft and comprises in brief on the ground floor, a spacious entrance hall continuing through to a lobby area with built in coat cupboard and staircase rising to the first floor. There are two double bedrooms, the larger of the two measures 16'9 x 9'1 and has an attractive bay window. An exceptional fully tiled family bathroom serves both rooms and comprises of a double ended bath with a separate shower cubicle. Continuing through the hallway is the 21'8 x 17'8 kitchen/breakfast room with a tilled floor and integrated appliances, flowing thought to the sitting room. A separate utility room is accessed off the hall.
The first floor provides, shower room, a master bedroom with eave storage with access to a large loft and has built in wardrobes. There is an en-suite bathroom comprising a corner bath. A double aspect 17'8 x 17 L-shaped second bedroom with extensive eave storage.
Outside the front of the property is approached via a central path with level lawns either side. The rear gardens is predominately laid to lawn with a paved seating terrace adjoining the rear of the property. The garden surrounds the property on three sides, enclosed by close board fencing hosting an array of mature trees. The double garage lies to the rear of the property and is accessed via a discreet drive and has electric roller doors.
The property is within close proximity to the Victoria leisure grounds and within walking distance of Uckfield High Street which offers a comprehensive range of shopping and leisure facilities. Uckfield offers a vast array of schools for all age groups including a sixth form community college with additional facilities including a cinema, a railway station with services to London, several bars/restaurants and a popular leisure centre. The nearby A272 offers a swift access to Haywards Heath and the surrounding areas which also offers a fast and regular service to London (Victoria and London Bridge both approx 67mins ) and the M23/M25. The picturesque Ashdown forest is within driving distance to the north west and nearby Nutley offering walking and riding
Highlands Avenue, Uckfield, East Sussex, TN22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Uckfield Station0.7 miles
- Buxted Station2.5 miles
- Cooksbridge Station6.2 miles
About the agent
17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey
With an impressive 17 eye catching offices across Sussex and into Surrey, no other independent agent in the area has the reach that we do.
And because we have been selling property in the area since 1947, it is very likely that we will have sold a property very similar to yours, very close by. Possibly even your property!
This gives us huge experience to draw on, not to mention a vast pool o
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18highlandsavenue. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Uckfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.