Queens Court, Queensway W2
- Three double bedrooms
- Fitted wardrobes
- Lounge and separate kitchen
- Rent includes heating and hot water
- Ideal sharers
- 2 mins Queensway and Bayswater tubes
- Hyde Park very closeby
- No fees for Tenant move in
- OFFERS WELCOME
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Queens Court, Queensway W2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queensway Station0.1 miles
- Bayswater Station0.1 miles
- Notting Hill Gate Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Selling, purchasing and renting a property is undoubtedly one of the most important decisions you will make in your lifetime. It is therefore, essential that you choose a professionally competent, local Estate Agent to help you with all property related matters, be it the selling, purchase, letting or management of a property. You can make the right choice by entrusting all your property needs with Westways. The areas we cover are: Westbourne Park, Maida Hill, Queens Park, Notting Hill Gate,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101306002092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Westways, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.