Grange Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32
- Offering exciting potential
- Extended, generous accomodation
- Driveway, car-port and garage
- A generous plot with beautiful gardens
- A desirable residential location
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazed
- Potential to make your own
- Quirky features
The accommodation to the rear of the property offers further potential to really make this home your own. The dining room leads from the hallway and then onto another room, offering a pleasant view over the generous rear garden, another versatile space to serve either as a sitting room or as another bedroom. The vaulted shower room is a really quirky space, finished with wooden cladding and a skylight above. The kitchen also leads from the hallway, offering scope to redesign to your personal taste and an opportunity to knock through to the garden room should you prefer an open plan dining space. The attic space is yet another source of potential, currently accessed by a pull-down ladder, the attic has been boarded out and a large window fitted to the side. This room could be developed into a luxury master suite or further versatile family space depending on your requirements, subject to the relevant permissions.
The enclosed garden to the rear is generous in size, well established with a wide array of mature shrubs and trees such as Apple trees and Eucalyptus. The tandem length garage resides to the side in addition to a wooden work shed and greenhouse which can be found to the rear of the garden. The paved driveway to the front and side allows space to park a number of vehicles off-road and access to the car-port and garage.
So much potential on offer, a desirable residential location and generous grounds, early viewing is simply essential!!!
Grange Road, Lowestoft, Suffolk, NR32
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oulton Broad North Station0.4 miles
- Oulton Broad South Station0.9 miles
- Lowestoft Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Frank Estate Agency
An independent and honest agency, where you can rely on the right advice to help us achieve the best possible price for your home from the best buyer within timescales to suit your needs....
Operating from the Heritage Coast, Frank is here to offer a modern and fresh approach to buying and selling property. Due to our independence as an agent, we offer the ability to creatively adapt to constantly changing market conditions an
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 8grangeroad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Frank Estate Agency Limited, Suffolk. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.