Sanctuary Close, Harefield, Uxbridge
- Chain free
- Four bedrooms
- Mid terrace property
- Two bathrooms
- Off street parking
- Walking distance to Harefield Village
- Close by to local schools
- 1,467 sq.ft.
Directions - From our Ruislip office, turn left and proceed over the mini roundabout onto Bury Street. Turn left onto Ladygate Lane and at the end left onto Breakspear Road. At the next junction turn right and proceed along Breakspear Road North which will lead you into Harefield Village. Turn right at the end of Breakspear Road North onto Rickmansworth Road. Take the second lend onto Hill End Lane and Sanctuary Close is the first right turn.
Situation - This convenient address offers easy access to Harefield Village with its array of shops, amenities, trendy eateries and transport connections (Denham station on the Chiltern Line into Central London) or a short drive to local Metropolitan, Piccadilly and Central line stations. For the motorist the A40/M25 is a short drive away providing access to London and the Home Counties.
Description - The ground floor comprises of the main living room, bedroom four, a bathroom and access to the garage. The first floor contains bedroom one which benefits from a private balcony. Completing the first floor is the open spaced kitchen/diner with planty of storage space and room for appliances. The second floor completes the property with the final two bedrooms and a further bathroom.
Outside - To the rear of the ground floor is a private garden area. On the first floor you have the benefit of a balcony via access through bedroom one.
BrochuresSanctuary Close, Harefield, Uxbridge
Sanctuary Close, Harefield, Uxbridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Rickmansworth Station2.2 miles
- Denham Station2.2 miles
- Northwood Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Established in 1986, Coopers is an award- winning independent Estate Agent with 8 offices in West London that are equally committed to Sales and Lettings. We are dedicated to providing a professional, personal and proactive service and achieving exceptional results for all of our clients. We are the most recommended agent in all of our respective areas and our network of offices is home to property experts with many years' experience and an unrivalled understanding of the local mark
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30026897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.