High Road Leyton, Leyton, London, E10
- New Build Modern Ground Floor Flat
- Two Bedrooms
- Share Of The Freehold
- Private Garden
- Help To Buy Available
- 670 Sq Ft (62.2 Sq M)
- Individual Viewings Only
- By Appointment Only
- Pre-qualified Viewers Only
- PPE Supplied
A visually stunning Boutique Development of 9 Architecturally designed 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments, located in the heart of the popular E10 postcode and only a 5 minute walk to Leyton shops and underground.
As part of the design development process every detail has been creatively designed with YOU as the new HOME owners in mind. Once you are happy with how you have positioned your personal furniture, specifications include architecturally designed, unique black brickwork with contrasting large glass panels allowing HOME owners to enjoy the natural elements to be part of your everyday living.
The visually stunning communal courtyard allows residents to create a real community living experience, video entry system for added security, bespoke communal lighting offers a balanced and well thought out creative ambiance for those summer and winter evenings, going GREEN easy to use bicycle racks, high quality “Otis” engineered lift and lots of terraces, balconies and central courtyard for ALL residents to enjoy.
Internally each apartment is unique with well thought out living spaces and linear shaped rooms which is always an Architectural design challenge. Extra height ceilings compliment the floor to ceiling glass panelled windows which really allow the owners to feel the space each apartment have to offer. With glass bifold doors, skylights, engineered oak flooring in main living spaces, lush carpets in the bedrooms and ceramic flooring in the bathrooms the layers of different materials really come together and complement each space...
Further benefits include underfloor heating, quartz worktops providing a quality stone finish to the fully fitted kitchens, integrated SMEG appliances including washing machine, dishwasher & double height fridge freezer. Each bathroom and en-suite include quality fixtures & fittings, power shower and floor to ceiling tiles with ample storage space. Rest assured the finish is exceptional, with attention to detail considered at every stage with YOU “the end user” as the Architects main design brief.
Well-proportioned in size each of the apartments feels spacious with well thought out design and incorporate additional private outdoor spaces, whether a balcony or terrace, as well as access to a delightful communal garden to the rear which caters for a real community vibe where residents can interact and really get to know each other as a new lifestyle concept usually seen in London’s affluent locations such as Knighstbridge or Kensington and the busy financial district like Liverpool Street or Canary Wharf.
Without doubt this is set to become one of the classiest local developments in the E10 postcode and one of the very best new build developments we have seen in Leyton for a while.
Living Here... - The location of this unique development is convenience itself. The many bars, eateries, and other independent businesses on Francis Road and the High Road are a short stroll away and offer the perfect excuse to indulge in some great food and wine. Why not nip into Yardarm for a bottle of wine for that night in, or maybe to Marmelo for dinner. If it’s just a meet up with friends, then the Coach & Horses is your local, with the Technical and Leyton Star also close by. All serve a mean pint and equally delicious food.
Hopping on to the bus or tube is very easy. Weather your travelling to the City or Westfield, where you can hit a shop or two for retail therapy, catch a film at the cinema, or take the plunge in the Olympic Pool. If football’s your thing, then the Os and the Hammers are both close by, whilst Leyton Cricket Ground is around the corner if your prefer your sports at a more leisurely pace.
Want to go further afield? The excellent local transport links mean you are just a short journey from central London (which is also very convenient for the daily commute). So whatever you are planning, be it fun or work, we think Leyton is the place for you.
HELP TO BUY government backed scheme available, offered with Share of Freehold viewings are highly recommended and this opportunity really suits HOME owner occupiers looking for a long term home.
Dimensions: - – Kitchen/Living/Dining: 7.32m x 4.59m
– Bedroom 1: 4.64m x 3.22m
– Bedroom 2: 4.24m x 2.10m
– Bathroom: 2.39m x 1.95m
– Secured Porch: 3.38m x 1.01m
– Private Garden: 7.62m x 1.60m
– Interior Area: 62.2 sq m | 669 sq ft
– Exterior Area: 14.5 sq m | 156 sq ft
Internals: - General Finishes:
– Engineered oak flooring with underfloor heating
– Matt emulsion paint to walls and ceilings
– Solid core doors with painted veneer facings and Allgood ironmongery
– Schneider flat plate metal switches and sockets
– Low energy LED recessed downlights throughout
– Video entryphone system
Living/Dining Room - – TV socket set cabled to enable Sky (subject to subscription), terrestrial digital TV and DAB radio
– BT phone sockets
– Dimmer lighting control
Kitchen - – High Gloss designer kitchen units with concealed handles
– High resistant quartz worktop with recessed drainer
– Glass splashback to underside of all wall units
– Recessed LED task lighting
– Stainless steel 11/2 bowl sink with tap
– Integrated SMEG appliances to include:
– 4 ring induction hob
– Cooker hood
– Electric oven
– Full height fridge and freezer
– Washer and dryer
Bathroom & Cloakroom - – Large format ceramic floor and wall tiling
– Underfloor heating
– Bespoke laminated vanity unit with mirrored doors
– Shaver socket
– Hansgrohe basin mixers, thermostatic bath filler and shower mixer, and hand shower sets in chrome finish
– Duravit wall hung and wash hand basins and toilets with soft
– closing seats and concealed cisterns
– Kaldewei steel bath
– Heated towel rails
Externals: - Façade
– Staffordshire Blue bricks (ground & first floors)
– Powder coated aluminium rainscreen cladding (second floor)
– Double glazed windows, rooflights, terrace doors and bi-fold doors with powder coated and thermally-broken aluminium frames
– Aluminium faced powder coated main entrance doors
Communal Area: - – Footpath in block paving
– Shade resistant lawn with bollard lighting and concrete benches
– Ivy screens and Sycamore trees
– Sedum green roofs
– Otis passenger lift (8p, 630kg) with stainless steel doors and vinyl coated steel finishes internally
– Secured cycle store and communal bin store
Private Areas: - – Ground floor private gardens in granite flags
– Ground floor private cycle parking stands
Disclaimer: - The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of any offer or contract, nor may it be relied upon as representations or statements of fact. All measurements are approximate and should be used as a guide only. Any systems, services or appliances listed herein have not been tested by us and therefore we cannot verify or guarantee they are in working order. Details of planning and building regulations for any works carried out on the property should be specifically verified by the purchasers’ conveyancer or solicitor, as should tenure/lease information (where appropriate).
BrochuresHigh Road Leyton, Leyton, London, E10About
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
High Road Leyton, Leyton, London, E10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leyton Midland Road Station1.3 miles
- Leyton Station0.4 miles
- Leytonstone High Road Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Are we defined by what we have done in the past, or by what we hope to achieve in the future? At Estates 10 we think we can be proud of what we've achieved over the last 5 years. We've sold and let lots of houses to be sure, but it's about more than that. We've met some amazing people along the way, formed friendships that will last a lifetime, and helped and supported dozens of local causes and events. We've also created the unique WVWG (surely the only estate agency in the country to suppor
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30026986. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Estates10, Leyton and Leytonstone . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.