Worcester Street, Monmouth
- Grade II Listed Property
- Maisonette Style, Set Over 2 Floors
- Period Sash Windows
- 2 Bedrooms
- Kitchen/ Diner
- Gas Central Heating
- Monmouth Town Location
- Front & Rear Gardens
***DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY*** 2 BEDROOM MAISONETTE, GRADE II Listed, GAS Central Heating, Front & Rear GARDENS, Kitchen/Diner, Lounge, Bathroom, Period SASH windows, Town centre location.
*** 1 of 3 properties available as rental opportunity or resinate back to a house!
An opportunity to purchase a 2 bedroom first floor maisonette apartment in the sought after location of Monmouth Town centre benefiting from gas central heating and communal gardens. The living accommodation briefly comprises a lounge, kitchen and bathroom to the first floor and second floor 2 bedrooms featuring original ceiling beams and eves storage. There is a communal garden to the rear of the property and a gated garden to the front.
Monmouth all amenities including doctors and dentists, to supermarkets and boutique clothing stores great transport links to surrounding areas via the A449 and A40 on to the M4 and M50 motorway networks, making both Bristol and Cardiff easily reachable.
The weekly markets still run and Monmouth is a thriving centre for tourism and service industries. Nearby attractions include majestic Tintern Abbey, spectacular Symonds Yat and a wealth of medieval castles, such as those at Raglan, Chepstow or Usk.
Communal door with audio door entry system.
Stairs to first floor.
Window to rear aspect overlooking garden, audio door entry phone, consumer box, power and light. Doors off to:
Obscured window to rear aspect, white suite consisting of bath with side panel, shower screen and rainfall mixer shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, radiator, part tiled walls, extractor and light.
Kitchen/diner 10' 8" Into recess x 10' 8" ( 3.25m Into recess x 3.25m )
Sash window to front aspect, fitted with base, drawer and wall units with laminate work surface over, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap over, space for free standing cooker, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, larder recess with shelving, radiator, tiled splash backs, power and light.
Lounge 13' 2" Into recess x 10' 3" ( 4.01m Into recess x 3.12m )
2 X Sash windows to front aspect, radiator, carpet to floor, power and light.
Door To Staircase:
Winding staircase with some restricted head height and beams.
Second Floor Landing
Fire doors off to:
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 12' 7" Max ( 4.60m x 3.84m Max )
PVC Double glazed window to side, 4 x eves storage cupboards, beams to ceiling, some restricted head height, radiator carpet to floor, power and light.
Bedroom Two 8' 5" extending to 13' 4" x 7' 8" Max ( 2.57m extending to 4.06m x 2.34m Max )
PVC Double glazed window to side aspect, beams to ceiling, some restricted head height, radiator, carpet to floor, power and light.
Front garden - accessed across path gated entrance, storage shed, mainly laid to lawn with mature trees and shrubs.
Rear garden - fully enclosed with mature trees and shrubs.
Monmouthshire County Council for parking permit into Glendower Street car park.
All mains services to include electricity, gas, water and drainage.
Please ask for further information regarding the leasehold.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Worcester Street, Monmouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lydney Station10.3 miles
About the agent
Peter Alan (incorporating PA Black) has enjoyed success in Monmouth for the last 4 years. It welcomes a newly appointed Manager in March 2016, who has vast experience in the market place with an evident drive for success. Peter Alan are now offering bespoke marketing packages for properties of all values as we focus on being the 'Agent of Choice' in 2016.
Peter Alan provide solutions for executive and individual homes which benefit from both local and national exposure to achieve the ma
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MMT301091. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by pa black, Monmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.