Cudham Road, Tatsfield, Westerham, TN16
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Built in 1750 and was part of the Manor House Estate
- Four double bedroom character property
- Two reception rooms
- Two refitted bathrooms
- Country style kitchen/diner
- Utility Area
- Wooden/garage/workshop with ample parking
- Period features, four original fireplaces and two log burning stoves
- Rural location surrounded by open countryside
Set within a beautiful location, this unique property has come to the market for the first time since the 1950s.
Originally part of the Manor House Estate and believed to have been constructed in 1750 it still boasts a plethora of original period features with a flexible accommodation layout, high ceilings and large, spacious rooms all with amazing views across the hamlet.
The entrance is found off a private road and leads you through a walled courtyard garden to the entrance hall with original flagstone floors and stained glass windows, this in turns leads to a long hallway with high ceilings. The 'L' shaped lounge to the rear of the property has double doors leading out to the garden and one of the many fireplaces. The hallway leads on to two further reception rooms overlooking the front gardens and both with feature fireplaces, two beautifully refitted bathrooms with white roll top baths and contemporary walk-in shower cubicle.
The kitchen/dining room has also been refitted recently and offers plenty of space for entertaining, again with high ceilings and an open fireplace creating a feeling of space. There is handy utility space for appliances and a stable door leading out to the patio area and large garden to the rear.
Upstairs there are three neutrally decorated double bedrooms all overlooking the garden and woodland to the rear and amazing views over trees and unspoilt countryside.
This stunning property is set with in 0.5 of an acre and offers plenty of parking and a large log cabin that could make a double garage or workshop or potentially a home office for those looking to work from home.
Cudham Road, Tatsfield, Westerham, TN16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxted Station3.6 miles
- New Addington Tram Stop4.0 miles
- Hurst Green Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Howard Cundey is an estate agency taking bold steps to meet the changing demands of a 21st century clientele. Tim Foulkes and Dan Berrisford recognise that customers have ever-changing requirements and they have risen to the challenge of meeting these. Howard Cundey Live is a 24/7 Hybrid estate agent with a network of Hubs in Kent, Surrey and Sussex focusing on high levels of customer service specialising in Property Sales, Lettings, Management, commercial and land and New homes. Using the ex
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18174352. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howard Cundey LIVE, Lingfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.