Arden Close, Hayes, UB4
- Four bedroom house
- Gated development
- 17ft living room
- 10ft kitchen
- 16ft master bedroom with ensuite
- 16ft second bedroom with ensuite
- 16ft third bedroom
- 13ft fourth bedroom
- Downstairs w/c
Directions - From leaving our office on Hillingdon Hill proceed left and continue for approximately two miles to the crossroads with The Grapes public house/hotel and Coldharbour Lane. Turn left onto Yeading Lane and continue to the traffic lights by the Vauxhall car garage. Turn left onto Shakespeare Avenue and take your second left onto Arden Close.
Situation - Arden Close is a quiet gated cul de sac just off Shakespeare Avenue, within walking distance of Yeading Lane and all its amenities including shops and bus links. Hayes Town centre with its expanse of shops, banks, restaurants and British Railway train station is under a mile away, while the M4 and it's links to London and the Home Counties is just a short drive.
Description - A generously proportioned four bedroom semi-detached family home that has been beautifully maintained by the current owners and is situated on a private gated development. This spacious home comprises of an entrance hall with doors leading to the ground floor W.C, 17ft reception room and 10ft kitchen. To the first floor there is a 16ft second bedroom with en-suite, 13ft fourth bedroom and family bathroom. To the second floor there is a 16ft master bedroom with en suite and 16ft third bedroom.
Outside - Outside there is a communal parking area and to the rear of the property there is a private rear garden.
BrochuresArden Close, Hayes, UB4
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Arden Close, Hayes, UB4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southall Station1.7 miles
- Hayes & Harlington Station1.8 miles
- South Ruislip Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 1986, Coopers is an award- winning independent Estate Agent with 8 offices in West London that are equally committed to Sales and Lettings. We are dedicated to providing a professional, personal and proactive service and achieving exceptional results for all of our clients. We are the most recommended agent in all of our respective areas and our network of offices is home to property experts with many years' experience and an unrivalled unders
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30028171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Hillingdon - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.