Brookvale Avenue , Binley, Coventry
- Well proportioned detached family home
- Superb rear views over gardens and golf course
- Set in lovely good sized gardens
- Hall with cloakroom off
- Two living rooms and breakfast/kitchen
- Three bedrooms and bathroom
CLOAKROOM With WC and wash basin.
FRONT LIVING ROOM With radiator in attractive bay.
SITTING ROOM (REAR) Very well proportioned with double glazed doors, windows and views over gardens and golf course.
BREAKFAST/KITCHEN With a matching range of units, breakfast table, radiator and door to rear garden.
BEDROOM ONE (REAR) A large double room with a range of built in furniture, together with a shower cubicle and wash basin.
BEDROOM TWO (FRONT) With double glazed bay window.
BEDROOM THREE (REAR) With wardrobe, window and double glazed window.
BATHROOM With champagne suite, comprising bath and shower over and wash basin. Separate WC.
FRONT GARDEN Walled front garden with private direct driveway leading to attached garage.
REAR GARDEN Lovely rear garden with large patio areas, lawns and mature borders and with views over golf course.
Secondary side car access and garage.
OUTBUILDINGS The outbuildings consist of a garage with direct drive access with double opening doors. This wide garage is easily big enough for most cars and has power and lighting.
Adjacent to the garage is a brick store room and an outside toilet. There is also a large brick outbuilding that the current owners use for their tumble dryer and spare freezer.
To the rear of the garden and next to the side access gates is a further garage, again with power and of a very good size.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Brookvale Avenue , Binley, Coventry
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coventry Station2.4 miles
- Coventry Arena Station3.5 miles
- Canley Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Sales - All valuations are personally carried out by either Martin Cooper or Simon Cooper, together with Anne Marie O'Reilly - all Directors of the company. We have extremely knowledgeable and experienced st
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102626017451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Coopers, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.