Bowling Green House, KY1
- NEWLY RENOVATED
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS LOUNGE
- MODERN KITCHEN
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM & SHOWER ROOM
- MASTER EN SUITE
- 3 FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LANDSCAPED GARDEN/GROUNDS
- GREAT COMMUTER LINKS
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO BEACH/FIFE COASTAL PATH
- AMENITIES ON THE DOOR STEP
Accommodation: Spacious entrance hall providing access to lower accommodation comprising of a spacious open plan lounge/dining area, newly fitted contemporary kitchen, double bedroom and downstairs WC. The stairway rising to upper level gives access to master bedroom with en-suite, 2 further double bedrooms and modern bathroom. Substantially sized gardens to side and rear with ample parking in private driveway. Newly installed GCH system and DG throughout.
DEPOSIT EQUAL TO MONTHLY RENT
EPC RATING: C
COUNCIL TAX BAND: E
AGENT REG: LARN2003004
LANDLORD REG: TBC
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bowling Green House, KY1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Glenrothes with Thornton Station2.9 miles
- Markinch Station3.8 miles
- Kirkcaldy Station5.0 miles
About the agent
Well first of all, we're not different, we're just better. It's not our words that's the words of our customers that have helped us win so many awards. Anyone can sell or let a property, but our true value lies in marketing a property. We are outstanding at this and that's what adds value in the overall results.
Our uniqueness is what we excel in, whether it's as individuals, working as a team, the tools that we use to do our job, our system
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RDC0002GLEL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fife Properties, Leven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.