Queen Annes Place, Enfield
- First Floor Flat
- One/Two Bedroom
- Excellent Location
- Council Tax Apx. £1382.58 Per annum
We are searching for tenant(s) with a household income of £33,300 +
This larger then average one/two bedroom flat occupying the entire first floor of this period building in the heart of Bush Hill Park, less than 100m from Bush Hill Park London Overground Station.
The property offers a spacious lounge, fully fitted kitchen which has space for dining, double master bedroom, second room which can be used as a study/office and fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath. The property is offered in fantastic condition throughout and includes double glazing and gas central heating. Offered unfurnished.
The location is undoubtedly one of the property’s best features, surrounded by some fantastic shops including the popular Love13 café and Sainsbury’s. The property is positioned just 100m from Bush Hill Park London Overground station which serves London Liverpool Street via Seven Sisters (Victoria Line) in approximately 30 minutes.
BrochuresQueen Annes Place, Enfield
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Queen Annes Place, Enfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bush Hill Park Station0.1 miles
- Enfield Town Station0.8 miles
- Southbury Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 29969299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Baker and Chase , London Borough of Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.