Redford Close, Feltham
- Three Bedrooms
- End Terraced
- Chain Free
- Private Garage
- Modern Interior
- Potential to Extend STPP
- Close to Schools
- Off Street Parking
**SELLER FOUND, NEW PRICE,** This property on Redford Close is a three bedroom, End Terraced house with modern interior, also benefitting from off street parking and a private garage. Situated on a corner plot, this property has potential for development (STPP).
This property is finished to a high standard and is well kept throughout. The ground floor is decorated superbly with oak wooden flooring. The kitchen is newly fitted with sleek fitted units with ample storage and built in appliances. On the first floor the stylish ambiance continues, the property benefits two generously sized double bedrooms and a large single bedroom all well maintained and ready to move straight into. You also have a newly fitted three piece bathroom suit.
This property is situated on a corner plot and has parking available for a minimum of two cars.The property also has the benefit of a garage to the side which offers great storage space, or an additional parking space.
Leading onto the garden, you have the benefit of a slate patio area as well as a large garden space with a lawn. The property has potential to extend to the rear as well as to the side for a double storey extension.
Redford Close is a quiet Cul de sac development situated at the end of Feltham high street on the Ashford boarders, however you are still within a short walk of Feltham town centre, giving you unlimited access to Shops, Buses and most importantly Feltham over ground station which can get you into waterloo within approx. 25 mins with the fast train line service. Within a stone through is a bus stop which provides speedy access to Hatton Cross tube station and Feltham over ground station.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Redford Close, Feltham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Feltham Station0.9 miles
- London Heathrow Airport Terminal 4 Station1.4 miles
- Heathrow Express Terminal 4 Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Feltham Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Feltham
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FEL108578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Feltham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.