Canal Lane, DEANSHANGERMK19
- Double Glazed Windows & Doors
- Central Heating to Radiators
- 4 Good Sized Bedrooms
- 3 RECEPTIONS
- Family Bathroom, EN-SUITE & Cloakroom
- Ample Off-Road Parking & GARAGE
- IMMACULATE CONDITION Throughout
- Great Location
- CHAIN FREE !!!
Description & Measurements to follow...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Canal Lane, DEANSHANGERMK19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wolverton Station3.7 miles
- Milton Keynes Central Station5.0 miles
About the agent
If you are thinking of selling your home, think LOCAL Estate Agent! Charging one of the lowest estate agent selling fees for ‘full service’ estate agency in Milton Keynes and the surrounding villages, we are helping our clients move for a fraction of the cost of other agents.
How do we do it?
The concept of LOCAL Estate Agent was established in Cambridgeshire in 2010. Founder Donna Hewitt had worked for traditional ‘High Street’ estate agents for over 20 years and realised that m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CL54. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by LOCAL Estate Agent, Covering Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.