Brookfield Close, Leigh-On-Sea
- Two Bedroom Semi Detached Bungalow
- Spacious Front And Rear Gardens
- Garage In A Block
- Off Street Parking
- Close Proximity To Schools And Amenities
- Must See Home
15'3" x 10'4" (4.65m x 3.15m)
Carpet, double glazed window to front, feature fire place with electric frontage, radiator.
11'8" x 8'8" (3.56m x 2.64m)
Range of wall and base level units with work surfaces above incorporating sink and drainer unit with tiled splash back, integrated oven and gas hob with extractor hood over. Tiled flooring, part tiled walls, double glazed windows to side and rear. Wall mounted boiler, space for washing machine, radiator. Barn door to porch/utility room.
14'8" x 11'2" (4.47m x 3.4m)
Carpet, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
11'4" x 8'7" (3.45m x 2.62m)
Carpet, double glazed window to front, radiator.
Two piece suite comprising, panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment over, wash hand basin set in vanity unit. Double glazed window to side, part tiled walls.
Low level w.c, radiator.
Patio with steps leading up to laid to lawn with shingled boarders.
Laid to gravel, path boarder with steps leading up to door.
In a block with parking for one car in front.
haart Estate Agents also offer a professional, ARLA accredited Lettings and Management Service. If you are considering renting your property in order to purchase, are looking at buy to let or would like a free review of your current portfolio then please call the Lettings Branch Manager on the number shown above.
haart Estate Agents is the seller's agent for this property. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. We make detailed enquiries of the seller to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Brookfield Close, Leigh-On-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leigh-on-Sea Station1.7 miles
- Chalkwell Station2.0 miles
- Southend Airport Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Rayleigh is just over 30 miles east of Central London and an easy commute into the city: the train station has regular services to London Liverpool Street (45 minutes). The A127, which links Southend with London, runs sound of the town, taking you to the M25 in 20 minutes.
Rayleigh is bustling. There's a good choice of pubs, cafes and restaurants, indoor and outdoor markets and retail parks. For independent shops, nearby Leigh-on-Sea is great for a browse, and Southend has two large sho
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0192_HRT019211974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Rayleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.