Sidcup Hill , sidcup
- Chain Free
- Modern top floor apartment
- Neutral décor
- Double glazed
- Contemporary bathroom
- Well maintained block
- Convenient location
- Allocated parking
- Viewing highly recommended
Mayfield Court lies within a short walk of Sidcup High Street and bus and transport links.
Hallway: Entrance hall with carpet and entry phone system
Lounge/diner Neutrally decorated, carpet, electric heater, coved ceiling, large storage cupboard with loft access, double glazed window to rear and large Velux roof lights.
Kitchen: Range of wall, base and drawer units with granite effect worktops and splash back tiling, integrated ceramic hob, oven and extractor, space for washing machine and fridge freezer, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer taps, double glazed Velux roof light.
Bedroom 1: Carpet, wall mounted electric heater, double glazed window to rear and coved ceiling.
Bathroom: Contemporary bathroom including panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over with screen, vanity wash hand basin, low level w.c, heated towel rail, tiled walls, ceramic flooring, extractor and spot down lighting.
Parking: Designated parking space
Sidcup Hill , sidcup
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sidcup Station0.8 miles
- Albany Park Station1.2 miles
- St. Mary Cray Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103369002955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Capital Estate Agents, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.