- DETACHED EXECUTIVE HOUSE
- 5 DOUBLE BEDROOMS ON THE 1ST FLOOR
- GYM & STUDY ON THE 2ND FLOOR
- LUXURY KITCHEN / DINING / SITTING ROOM
- GROUND FLOOR FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- GARDEN STUDIO WITH WC
- SECLUDED SOUTH WEST 85' GARDEN
- EXTENSIVE DRIVEWAY PARKING & GARAGE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO EXCELLENT JUNIOR SCHOOLS
- END OF CHAIN
This stunning detached property offers some 4700 sq.ft of accommodation and is situated in a popular location on a fabulous secluded plot.
As you walk through the front door you enter the imposing entrance hall with oak flooring, large coats cupboard, cloakroom and stairs to the first floor. The office overlooks the front of the property. To the rear is a large ground floor bedroom with a range of fitted wardrobes, double doors out to the garden patio and an ensuite bathroom. Double doors from the hallway lead to the impressive open plan kitchen dining sitting room. The fully equipped kitchen is fitted with a range of integrated appliances including two electric ovens, two plate warmers, a wine fridge and a dishwasher. There is central island with large drawers and a breakfast bar. There is a separate utility room with space for appliances and a door to outside. The dining area offers ample space for a large table and opens to the superb triple aspect sitting room. The room features a brick fireplace and bifold doors to the garden.
On the first floor there are five double bedrooms. The master bedroom and guest bedroom both feature a range of fitted wardrobes and an ensuite bathroom. There is a large family bathroom serving the other three bedrooms. On the second floor there is a large storage space with the boiler and water tanks, a second storage room and two larger rooms currently used as a gym and a study.
Double gates lead to an in and out driveway offering extensive parking with further gates giving access to the garage with light and power and rear garden. The secluded rear garden backs South West and measures approximately 85' x 66'. There is a large patio adjoining the rear of the property with the remaining garden laid to Astroturf to enable easy garden maintenance. There is a garden studio with a cloakroom and double doors leading on to the garden and a large garden shed.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bookham Station0.8 miles
- Leatherhead Station1.5 miles
- Cobham & Stoke D'Abernon Station2.2 miles
About the agent
Bookham still retains a village atmosphere with an excellent range of shops in the High Street and Church Road whilst sporting pastimes are well catered for locally including a number of golf clubs and the Leatherhead Leisure Centre.
Local schools are much in demand particul
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10541221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Bookham - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.