Sheepcote Road, Eton Wick, Berkshire, SL4
- LARGE CORNER PLOT
- DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
- 0.1 MILES TO NEAREST SCHOOL
- 2 MILES FROM SLOUGH STATION (CROSSRAIL)
- NEW BATHROOM
- EXTENSION POTENTIAL
- DINING ROOM WITH SKYLIGHT
- PARKING FOR 4+ CARS
An end of terrace house, situated in a popular Eton Wick Location, close to the local school, amenities and bus stops.
Being located at the end of the terrace, there is plenty of space to the side of the property that could further be enclosed and possibility extended onto (STPP)
The house has recently had a rear dining room extension, but there are further possibilities to extend (STPP).
* SUMMERHOUSE AT REAR OF GARDEN
* FURTHER REAR EXTENSION to extend current dining room sideways to width of garden
* CONVERT GARAGE into an internal room, such as annex or living room/bedroom
* SIDE EXTENSION as the property owns all the adjacent green land at the side and front
* 3 bedrooms
* 1 bathroom with bath and shower
* Living room
* Dining room
* Downstairs W.C.
SCHOOLS (*straight line distances)
o 0.1 miles to Eton Wick C of E First school
o 0.9 miles to Montem Academy (Ofsted "Outstanding")
o 1 mile to St Edwards Middle School
o 1 mile to Windsor Boys School
o 1 mile to St Edwards Catholic First School (Ofsted "Outstanding)
o 1.1 miles to Trinity St Stephen First School
o 1.4 miles to Dedworth Middle School
o 1.4 miles to Oakfield First School
o 1.4 miles to Dedworth Green first School
o 1.4 miles to Homer First School and Nursery
o 1.7 miles to Windsor Girls School
STATION (*straight line distances)
* 1.3 miles to Windsor & Eton Riverside
* 1.3 miles to Windsor & Eton Central
* 2 miles to Slough (Crossrail 2021)
EPC: Band D
Council Tax: Band D ( £1,395.60 2020/21)
Please contact SLM Property anytime to book a viewing.
Legal Note **Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they do not form part of any contract.**
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Sheepcote Road, Eton Wick, Berkshire, SL4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Windsor & Eton Riverside Station1.3 miles
- Windsor & Eton Central Station1.3 miles
- Slough Station2.0 miles
About the agent
SLM is a new, independent and family owned firm, fun by a father and daughter team, based in the heart of Windsor Town Centre. Although this company is newly registered, our family have built up a very credible reputation in Central London over the last 80 years, working in residential and commercial property sales and rentals, and so we felt the time was right to expand our business to the home counties.
Our main specialism is selling residential property, however we offer the unique b
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SALE43. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by SLM Property, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.