Crocketts road, Handsworth
- Mid Terrace Residence Situated In A Popular Location
- Three Excellent Size Bedrooms
- Living Room & Spacious Lounge
- Entrance Hallway & Inner Lobby
- Fitted Kitchen
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Benefiting From Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Perfect For Investor Types Looking For A Project Or Returning Buy-To-Let Opportunity
- Located Close To The Retail Strip On Hollyhead Road
- Conveniently Located Close To Metro Links, Bus Stops & Motorway Links
Approached by a fore garden while entered through an inviting reception hallway, the property features two well proportioned reception rooms complemented by a generous size fitted kitchen.
Completing the ground floor layout is a useful lobby area and ground floor bathroom
The upstairs accommodation comprises of a landing giving access to three good size bedrooms.
The garden is mainly paved and offers easy on going maintance.
The property further benefits from double glazing & central heating and represents an excellent opportunity for families, alternatively offering buy- to-let investors the ability to convert to HMO and reap a return.
Crocketts Road is certainly worthy of an early internal viewing in order to appreciate the accommodation & convenient location available.
FRONT ROOM 13' 5" x 10' 5" (4.09m x 3.19m)
LOUNGE/DINER 14' 4" x 11' 4" (4.37m x 3.46m)
KITCHEN 11' 0" x 7' 7" (3.36m x 2.32m)
BEDROOM ONE 14' 4" x 11' 4" (4.37m x 3.46m)
BEDROOM TWO 12' 5" x 11' 2" (3.79m x 3.41m)
BEDROOM THREE 11' 0" x 7' 7" (3.36m x 2.32m)
Crocketts road, Handsworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Handsworth Booth Street Tram Stop0.3 miles
- The Hawthorns Tram Stop0.6 miles
- Winson Green Outer Circle Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Henley Charles has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100592006624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henley Charles, Handsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.