Churchfields, Bromsgrove, B61
- Three Bedrooms
- Front Reception Room
- Utility Room
- Lean-To Storage
This stunningly refurbished period property is ideally located in the heart of Bromsgrove, within a short distance from the local town amenities and schools.
* Three bedroom Edwardian period property exhibiting many 'traditional' features
* Front reception room with exposed brick and chimney breast, solid wood flooring and double doors leading to
* Lounge with exposed brick feature fireplace with log burner and understairs storage cupboard
* Extended kitchen with wooden units, stainless and wooden worktops, double sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, electric oven with gas hob and extractor hood over, tiled flooring, with French doors leading to the patio
* Utility room with 'Belfast' style sink, wood work top and space for washing machine, leading into the ground floor WC
* Landing with stairs that rise to loft bedroom doors that radiate off to
* Bedroom one and bedroom two having original fireplaces, with exposed brick chimney breast
* Large loft bedroom, spanning the house from front to back with dormer windows providing dual aspect views
* Victorian style bathroom suite with freestanding bath with cast style feet, having the benefit of a separate shower cubicle
* Garden with generous patio area, lawn and summerhouse and paved patio area
* Lean-to storage area attached to the side of the property
* Front gated access leading to garage with wooden garage doors
* Driveway parking providing off road parking for approximately two vehicles
The Agent understands the property is FREEHOLD.
Front Reception Room
4.04m x 3.56m (13' 3" x 11' 8")
4.75m x 3.58m (15' 7" x 11' 9")
4.24m (min) x 3.38m
1.3m x 1.07m (4' 3" x 3' 6")
3.58m x 3.58m (11' 9" x 11' 9")
2.84m (min) x 2.72m
7.09m x 3.56m (23' 3" x 11' 8")
3.12m x 1.93m (10' 3" x 6' 4")
4.45m x 1.88m (14' 7" x 6' 2")
4.5m x 2.06m (14' 9" x 6' 9")
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Churchfields, Bromsgrove, B61
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromsgrove Station1.2 miles
- Barnt Green Station3.4 miles
- Alvechurch Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Multi-award winning Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO200261. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.