Allonby Close, Oxton, CH43 9JE
- Refurbished To The Highest Of Standards
- Highly Sought After Location
- Master Bedroom With En Suite
- Three Reception Rooms
- Ample Off Road Parking & Detached Double Garage
- Private Rear Garden
- Stunning Modern Kitchen
- Excellent School Catchment Area
This fantastic Four bedroom detached home occupying an envious plot and position on the highly regarded Allonby Close. Located a short distance away from Oxton Village offering excellent amenities, and is also within walking distance to Birkenhead School. The property is circa 1621 sq. ft. arranged over two floors and has recently been completely refurbished to the highest of standards and offers bright, spacious and versatile accommodation perfect for modern day family living that is complemented by an impressive high quality fit and finish throughout.
In brief the ground floor living accommodation comprises; entrance hallway, spacious lounge with newly fitted fireplace, two further reception rooms, refurbished conservatory and modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances. To the first floor there is an impressive master bedroom with spacious ensuite, three further double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
Externally, to the front of the property there is a large block paved driveway providing ample off road parking, large detached double garage, access to the rear garden which is predominantly laid to lawn with well stocked borders comprising an array of mature shrubs and trees, wooden fenced boundaries, a spacious block paved seating area perfect for entertaining.
Early viewing is highly advised to avoid disappointment - please call to arrange your viewing.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Allonby Close, Oxton, CH43 9JE
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upton Station0.8 miles
- Birkenhead Park Station1.5 miles
- Birkenhead North Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference S10092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adam Sutton, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.