Stockport Road, Gee Cross, SK14
- Traditional Weavers Cottage
- Three storey beautifully maintained home
- Beautiful rear cottage garden
- Gee Cross village location
- Stroll up to Werneth Low or down to the canal
- Within easy reach of good transport links road and rail
The porch was added which gives you chance to take off your wet coat and shoes before heading into your fabulous lounge/dining room. Snuggle round your gas burner which gives you instant heat, with all the character of a traditional burner but none of the mess. With windows at the front and rear you have the benefit of light throughout the day and ample space for a dining table for entertaining.
Head downstairs where you will find your cottage kitchen. Packed full of spaces for storage and views out across the garden it's a real peaceful haven away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. There is kitchen table where the current owners enjoy breakfast together and back door out to your terraced garden.
The garden is paradise for peace and quiet, there are two patio areas to enjoy and views across woodland. If you have green fingers there is plenty to keep you occupied and space for a BBQ if the sizzle of a burger is more your thing.
The second double bedroom is on this level, there is built in storage and ample room for a great teenager or guests' room.
To the top floor where a spacious family bathroom awaits, there is a corner bath and separate shower cubicle to wake you up in the morning. The second double bedroom is also here with a fabulous walk in wardrobe, every lady's dream!
Where it is
You can wander into Gee Cross from this property or take a more strenuous hike up onto Werneth Low County Park. There are good local pubs for a refreshing pint or Sunday lunch plus plenty to keep the little ones occupied.
Transport links are good by either road or rail with the bright lights of Manchester not too far away.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 23 9 2020
Stockport Road, Gee Cross, SK14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woodley Station0.8 miles
- Hyde Central Station1.2 miles
- Godley Station1.4 miles
About the agent
We work with private landlords to find the right tenants for their properties as well as offering support in the buying for the investment market. As landlords ourselves we understand their needs from first-hand experience.
Our Sales department is steadily gro
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 7609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by On the Move Property Boutique, Hyde- Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.