Hillside Road, Paisley
- Elevated Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Bedrooms
- Generous Mature Garden at Rear
- Contemporary Kitchen & Bathroom
- Fresh Neutral Tones Throughout
- Ideally Located for easy Access to Schools & Amenities
This attractive Semi Detached Villa enjoys an elevated position within a popular pocket of Paisley. The well appointed three bedroom home is formed over two levels and set within a generous mature garden. The property has been maintained to a high standard by the current owner and is offered to the market in excellent condition throughout.
The lower level comprises of: Hallway, Lounge, Dining Kitchen fitted with shaker style base units, an oven, gas hob and extractor, and Bathroom which is tiled with a modern three piece suite and mains shower.
The upper floor extends to three double Bedrooms. There is also ample storage space in all Bedrooms and the landing.
The immaculate property is presented in fresh neutral tones throughout. The property is served by a system of gas central heating and is double glazed.
The generous back garden is laid out with sections of paving, chippings and lawn. There is also a small garden area to the front.
Hillside Road enjoys a superb location, being ideally placed for ease of access to a wide variety of Paisley's excellent amenities including schooling, shops, restaurants and bars. Paisley Town Centre is only a short distance away. Paisley has many good transport links at Gilmour Street and Canal Street Train stations, as well as the nearby M8 Network and local bus routes. Intu Braehead, the RAH, Phoenix Retail Park, Glasgow Airport and the University of the West of Scotland are all on the doorstep.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Whilst every precaution to ensure accuracy has been taken during the preparation of these particulars, if there is any aspect which is critical to your interest or which you find misleading, please contact us for further information. In accordance with the terms of the Property Misdescriptions Act, we wish to clarify the term N as pertaining to the fitted Kitchen appliances or indeed any other mechanical items, apparatus or appliances relating to this property, including where applicable the central heating. We wish to make it clear that we have not personally inspected or tested these items and therefore do not warrant either now or at a later date their correct functions. Please note all photographs are taken with a wide angled lens and all measurements are approximate and are taken with a sonic tape measure.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Hillside Road, Paisley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hawkhead Station0.8 miles
- Paisley Canal Station0.9 miles
- Paisley Gilmour Street Station1.3 miles
About the agent
We are confident that our local knowledge, proactive approach to marketing and highly personalised service will be instrumental in securing a potential buyer at the best possible price.
To properly capitalise on recent positive developments and navigate the remaining challenges in the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30032836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Laird, Renfrew. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.