Church Road, Hayes, UB3 2LL
- Four bedrooms
- Double fronted terraced house
- Private front and rear gardens
- Open plan reception room
- Spearate dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- First floor bathroom
- Potential to develop subject to planning
- EPC Rating D
- 968.74 Sq. Ft (90.0 Sq. M)
The property comprises entrance porch, separate open plan reception room, dining room, fitted kitchen, four first floor bedrooms, bathroom with additional wc and storage throughout. Externally you have private front and rear gardens with access to the garden via alleyway.
Church Road is a popular and prime residential road in Hayes and is within close proximity to a variety of different schools, amenities, transport links and amenities. You are a short drive away from Hayes and Harlington Station the A312/A40/M4 corridors and surrounding areas along with Heathrow Airport and Stockley Park.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Church Road, Hayes, UB3 2LL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hayes & Harlington Station0.8 miles
- Southall Station1.9 miles
- West Drayton Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Our principle is to offer excellent customer service, unrivalled pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
At Hunters, we put people first. Our customers tel
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HYSSP205047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hayes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.