Fridays Lane, Wheatley
- Central village location
- Underfloor heating on the ground floor
- Oak stairs and floors
- South facing terrace garden
- Master en suite with a dressing room
- 2 mins walk to shops
A beautifully refurbished and thoughtfully extended period house situated in the heart of Wheatley with light and airy accommodation spread over two floors. The combination of period character and modern contemporary design has created a wonderful low maintenance lifestyle throughout the house. The layout comprises entrance hall, open plan kitchen and dining room with doors out on to the terrace, sitting room with a focal fireplace, utility/cloakroom, large landing with space used for a study area, three bedrooms including the master bedroom with walk in dressing room and ensuite shower room. In addition is a family bathroom with freestanding bath and large walk in shower. A great deal of care has been given to the overall finish with zoned underfloor heating on the ground floor, stone flooring and oak stairs and floors. Outside there is a secluded south facing terrace, two off street parking spaces on a gravel drive and there is a stone built storage shed.
QUALITIES* Central village location
* Underfloor heating on the ground floor
* Oak stairs and floors
* South facing terrace garden
* Master en suite with a dressing room
* 2 mins walk to shopsSETTINGThe property is situated on the High Street in the heart of Wheatley village. Wheatley is a thriving village conveniently located with easy access to Oxford and London via the A/M40. The nearby Park & Ride provide services to central London and Oxford City. There is a fast train service from Haddenham Parkway (circa 8 miles) to Marylebone. The village comprises of a large range of amenities including primary and secondary schools, library, sports centre, post office, doctors surgery, dental practice, handful of public houses, restaurants and a good range of shops, and ASDA supermarket.IMPORTANTWe would inform prospective purchasers that these sales particulars have been prepared as a general guide only. A detailed survey has not been carried out nor the services, appliances and fittings tested. Room sizes should not be relied upon for furnishings purposes and are approximate. Floor plans are for guidance and illustration purposes only and may not be to scale. If there any important matters likely to affect your decision to buy, please contact us before viewing the property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Fridays Lane, Wheatley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station6.2 miles
About the agent
We'd like to introduce ourselves as your new local estate agents after opening in October 2016, dedicated to providing a unique quality of service to selling and letting. We know and love the area, because we have lived and worked here for years, so will be familiar faces to many.
Most importantly, with 27 years experience between us, we understand that good communication with you - throughout the selling and letting process - is critical to making it a positive and successful move. We
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10515155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Turner Properties, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.