Hampton Tower, South Quay Plaza, E14
- Available now
- 20th floor skyline views
- Large one bed
- Comfort Cooling & Underfloor Heating
- Screening Room & Business Lounges
- Residents Lounge, Gymnasium, Pool, Spa
- Adjacent to South Quay Station
- 8 Minutes’ Walk to Canary Wharf Station (Jubilee Line)
- Furntuire Package Worth £10k Included
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
Open plan living space with a kitchen which includes Siemens appliances, Reconstituted stone work surfaces, glass splash-backs and handle-free storage. There is a high specification bathroom suite and a separate bedroom space. The apartment will enjoy underfloor heating & comfort cooling.
Residents will have access to South Quay Plazas exclusive Residents' Club Lounge on the 56th floor, 24 hour concierge services, Terrace areas, bar facilities, board rooms, a screening room, underground parking, bars cafe, onsite restaurants as well as London's highest communal garden.
There is an array of leisure facilities on offer;
160 sq/m swimming pool, residents gymnasium, a resistance training circuit as well as a spa, private treatment rooms, sauna & steam room.
South Quay Plaza is a development truly unique to the Canary Wharf area. Located just a few moments from the heart of London's financial district, it will stand within 2.6 acres of beautiful landscaped gardens and over 150 new trees, feeling like an urban oasis. At the heart of the park, new cafes and restaurants will provide places to meet and socialise, all by the water's edge of the South Dock.
Canary Wharf is possibly London’s best- served district for transport. Its under- ground station (Jubilee Line) is only a 600-metre walk from South Quay Plaza. Directly opposite South Quay Plaza is South Quay DLR (Docklands Light Railway) station, only a short journey to London City Airport.
Hampton Tower, South Quay Plaza, E14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- South Quay Station0.1 miles
- Canary Wharf Station0.2 miles
- Heron Quays Station0.2 miles
About the agent
Ernest-Brooks International is a benchmark setting global property brokerage offering specialist real estate services to clients owning, occupying or investing within the city of London's property market.
Headquartered in London; we currently have four offices in three countries, meaning, that we are present in areas ensuring maximum exposure for our clients assets. We aim to provide an unrivalled service based on honest and direct knowledge paired with a forward thinking marketing stra
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAN190440_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.