Booth Terrace, Luddendenfoot, Halifax
- **OFFERS OVER £150,000**
- BOOTH LOCATION
- SUPERB COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- REAR GARDEN
A beautiful cottage situated in the semi-rural area of Booth, with spectacular countryside views, close to Jerusalem Farm, and good access to plentiful walks. With rear garden , the property has no onward chain. Call to arrange your viewing today!
Situated in a semi-rural area of Booth, Luddenden, this charming cottage offers well-presented accommodation with original features such as timber beams and inglenook style fireplace. The property enjoys picturesque countryside views to the rear and is a stones throw away from the beautiful Jerusalem Farm and has ample countryside walks on its doorstep. Close proximity to the local village shop and conveniently located close to Mytholmroyd and Hebden Bridge.
The property provides easily maintained two-bedroom accommodation arranged over two floors, kitchen, lounge and rear garden. Auction close date Tuesday 24th August
Lounge 14' 9" x 14' ( 4.50m x 4.27m )
Enter the property immediately into the lounge through a uPVC double glazed door. The lounge has carpeted flooring, a central heating radiator, double glazed window to the front aspect, character ceiling beams and the focal point of the room is a Jotul gas stove set in an inglenook style fireplace. A door provides access to an understairs cupboard, great for storage.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 5' 10" ( 3.58m x 1.78m )
Fitted with wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven and electric ceramic hob with extractor hood, space for a fridge and space and plumbing for a washing machine. Both the floor and walls are fully tiled, there is a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a door provides access to the rear garden. The kitchen holds the staircase to the first floor where the modern, gas combi boiler is housed, halfway up, in a cupboard on the wall.
Bedroom One 13' x 10' 3" ( 3.96m x 3.12m )
A double bedroom with carpeted flooring, double glazed window to the front aspect, central heating radiator, ceiling light point and character beams with the added benefit of built in storage cupboards.
Bedroom Two 7' 1" x 7' ( 2.16m x 2.13m )
A single room with carpeted flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect with idyllic views, central heating radiator and ceiling light and a useful built in storage cupboard.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising bath, shower cubicle, wash hand basin and WC. There is wood effect flooring, tiled walls, central heating towel radiator and frosted double glazed window.
A small flagged and loose stone area to the front with shrubbery. On street parking is available. To the rear is a raised patio garden where the lovely countryside views can really be enjoyed and where there is a small wooden storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Booth Terrace, Luddendenfoot, Halifax
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Mytholmroyd Station2.0 miles
- Sowerby Bridge Station2.7 miles
- Hebden Bridge Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Sowerby Bridge William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Sowerby Bridge
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB106484. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge on 01422 757027.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.