Daniel Place, Penzance.
- LIGHT & SPACIOUS THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM HOME IN THIS SEAFRONT LOCATION.
- CASH BUYERS/RETIREMENT/INVESTORS AS MUNDIC HOME. CLASS C
- SMALL REAR SUNNY COURTYARD.
- SEA VIEWS.
- 21' LIVING ROOM/DINER.
- MODERN KITCHEN.
- UPSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM.
- ATTIC ROOM WITH SEA VIEWS.
- GAS CENTRALLY HEATED AND DOUBLE GLAZED.
- MOMENTS TO THE PROMENADE, SEAFRONT & THE TOWN.
Situated just moments from the Promenade and seafront this delightful terrace is also within easy reach of Penzance town. With good accommodation space and sea views towards the mount from upstairs. This home will be suitable for a cash buyer.
Wood door to new inner vestibule.
½ glazed door to:
Hallway: Smoke alarm
Living room: 10’10” x 10’2” (3.30m x 3.09m Living room) 10’9” x 11’4” (3.27m x 3.46m Dining room) Dual aspect wood and upvc double glazed windows. Feature gas fire. Aerial. Alcoves with storage. Housing consumer units and meters. Phone point. Under stairs storage cupboard. Radiator. Honeywell thermostat.
Kitchen: 9’2” x 6’8” (2.82m x 2.03m) Wood double glazed window. Range of matching eye and base level cupboards. Inset gas hob. Fitted electric oven. Stainless steel sink and drainer. Plumbing and space for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Extractor hood. Air vent.
Stairs and Landing.
Shower room: 9’3” x 6’8” (2.82m x 2.03m) Patterned upvc window. Shower with mains shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level W.C. Radiator. Storage cupboard housing. ‘Viessmann’ gas combi boiler.
Bedroom 1: 10’11” x 8’2” (3.32m x 2.48m) Wood double glazed window. Radiator. Built in storage cupboards. Aerial point. Carpet.
Bedroom 2: 10’8” x 14’4” (3.24m x 4.36m) Upvc double glazed window with sea view. Built in cupboards. Radiator.
Stairs to: Eaves storage.
Attic bedroom 3: 12’1” x 14’4” (3.68m x 4.36m) Upvc double glazed window with sea view. Radiator.
Outside: Rear sunny aspect courtyard with rear access. Outside tap.
Council tax band – B
Services: Electricity, gas and water.
Marketed by Kerb Appealz Estate Agents, Penzance:
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Graph
Daniel Place, Penzance.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penzance Station0.5 miles
- St. Erth Station5.7 miles
- Lelant Saltings Station6.1 miles
About the agent
Our multi award winning service means that we are only focused on doing the best for
you as our client.
We stay ahead of the latest technology to bring you 3D virtual walk through tours that your buyers' will simply love.
Our Early Bird system will alert your potential buyers just before your home goes onto the market, so you will get those all important early viewings booked in.
We have extensive l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Penzance80282229185. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kerb Appealz Ltd, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.