Nantgarw, Cardiff, CF15
- Architect designed dwelling with Scandinavian influence set in an acre
- Generous living accommodation throughout
- Mature, well-tended gardens
- Versatile accommodation with Airbnb potential
- Includes two large garages and a log cabin
- EPC Rating = D
Entered into a generous entrance hall with a large window to the garden and a door to the generous sitting room with vaulted ceiling, feature fireplace, floor to ceiling windows and French doors opening onto the garden.
The dining room is spacious, with floor to ceiling windows to the front, also accessed from the hall.
There is a country style fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops over, an integrated double oven, hob with extractor over and space and plumbing for a dishwasher. There is a peninsula, useful for dining and entertaining with access to the garden via French doors.
The utility room is large with space and plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer.
There is a games room with windows and a door to the garden with a large storage room off it.
At the end of the house is a “studio” with a kitchen area, sitting room with wc, and family bathroom and has its own entrance and independent heating. This studio joins onto the games room making it very versatile as an annexe, granny flat, Airbnb accommodation or part of the main house.
Upstairs, there are four double bedrooms, the principal boasting an en suite bathroom with shower and bath. The other three bedrooms are serviced by a large family bathroom.
Outside, the mature garden of circa an acre is south facing with large trees and mature shrubs borders. The driveway is gated and leads to one of two large garages, one adjoining the house, the other detached.
The integral garage has electric doors, power and light. The other garage is at the far corner of the garden and has been built with wall and floor insulation and has two electric security doors. There is also a pine log cabin.
The Spinney is set in a rural location, close to Nantgarw, with excellent transport links. It iw just half a mile from two doctors’ surgeries, a pharmacy, dentist, primary school, post office and the small Castle View shopping centre.
The house also boasts electric gates, CCTV and alarms.
Square Footage: 3,086 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Nantgarw, Cardiff, CF15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aber Station1.0 miles
- Energlyn & Churchill Park Station1.4 miles
- Caerphilly Station1.4 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CRS200051. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Cardiff. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.