Roof Gardens, Ellesmere Street, Castlefield
- Well Presented 4 Storey Townhouse
- 2 x Car Parking Spaces
- Sun Drenched Roof Top Terrace & Additional Outside Dining Area
- 1227 Sq. Ft. Living Space
- Kitchen/Diner With Island
- Separate Lounge
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms & Two W.C.`s
- Additional Sound Insulation
- Vacant Possession
Enveloping a landscaped communal courtyard, these energy efficient town houses with gas central heating are sleek in design and offer a real sense of community within a secure gated environment.
This particular property with it`s own private entrance onto Ellesmere Street has been upgraded by the current owners to provide further sound insulation maintaining a peaceful home environment in one of Manchester`s most desirable neighbourhoods.
On entry, the ground floor offers a welcoming entrance hall with under stairs storage, W.C., and further storage cupboard that has the potential to be reconfigured to offer en suite facilities to the downstairs guest bedroom. Stairs lead to a first floor landing with access to the master bedroom with en suite facilities, third double bedroom which could be used as a nursery or work from home space and the family bathroom. Occupying the second floor is a stylish kitchen/diner with integrated appliances and Island, opening onto a private outside decked terrace, perfect for al fresco dining and entertaining. For convenience, this floor also offers a second W.C. and utility room. Ascend further to discover a cosy lounge/snug. Separated from the kitchen/diner this space offers the ideal retreat to kick back, relax and unwind. The top floor then offers something quite unique. Accessed from the third floor landing, is the lower level of a substantial two storey decked private roof terrace with views of St Georges Church and Deansgate Square. Complemented by a vibrant green feature wall and spot downlights, this is a fantastic blank canvas for those who dream of a botanical roof top garden or simply wish to sun bathe on a lounger with a cocktail in hand.
Offered with vacant possession and the sold with the use of two secure allocated car parking spaces, we anticipate high demand and advise all interested parties to enquire without delay.
Annual service charge: £943.86
Annual ground rent: £300.00
Length of lease: 250 years from 2018
Est. rental income: £1700 pcm
Management company: Residential Management Group
To mitigate the risk of COVID-19 and to maintain the health and wellbeing of the public and our staff, Goodwin Fish understand the most recent Government Guidance relating to viewings and have implemented the following viewing procedure:
• Interested parties must confirm they have watched the Virtual Tour of the property before agreeing to a viewing.
• Only 1 person can view the property.
• The viewer will be contacted on the day of the viewing to confirm they are still attending and whether they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days. If the viewer confirms they have had symptoms of Coronavirus within the last 14 days, the viewing will not go ahead.
• The viewer must wear gloves, a face mask and bring with them hand sanitizer. Goodwin Fish have the right to deny access to the viewer should they not be wearing gloves, a face mask or be carrying hand sanitizer.
• The viewer must adhere to social distancing rules at all time.
• When the viewer enters the property, they will not be allowed to touch doors, windows, or surfaces.
Thank you for helping us keep you and our staff safe.
For further advice on moving home during this time please visit:
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Roof Gardens, Ellesmere Street, Castlefield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cornbrook Tram Stop0.3 miles
- Deansgate Station0.5 miles
- G-Mex Tram Stop0.6 miles
About the agent
Our aim is simple, to take care of your property be it through sale, let or management thus achieving the highest possible return for your investment. Our success is in making this whole process as easy and t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3934_GOFC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodwin Fish, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.