Portsmouth Road, Cobham
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Pet Friendly @ £1500pcm
- Zero Deposit Option
- 24ft Lounge
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Easy Access to A3
- Front and Back Gardens
- Off Street Parking
- 0.6 Miles from Cobham High Street
- Available Beginning December
**Pet Friendly @ £1500pcm
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Portsmouth Road, Cobham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cobham & Stoke D'Abernon Station1.5 miles
- Oxshott Station2.0 miles
- Walton-on-Thames Station2.6 miles
About the agent
We are a fully independent business that has quickly built up an enviable network of branches across Surrey and Hampshire. Two thirds of our business comes via recommendations, demonstrating that we are totally committed to providing our clients with a proactive and dynamic approach to moving, from start to finish.
Contact us today and your local property expert will be in touch to arrange your FREE no obligation
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101540027381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bourne Estate Agents incorporating James Fancy, Esher. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.