Acland Road Exeter EX4
- First Floor Flat
- Good Size Bedroom
- Living Room
- Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
- Bathroom with Shower
- Part Furnished
- Available November 2020
- City Centre Location
- Convenient for University
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Acland Road Exeter EX4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St James Park Station0.2 miles
- Exeter Central Station0.4 miles
- Exeter St. Davids Station0.9 miles
About the agent
THINKING OF LETTING OR SELLING
CALL US ON 01392 254 488 FOR A FREE MARKET APPRAISAL OF YOUR PROPERTY!
Martin & Co Exeter is located on South Street just off the main high street and on one of the main roads into the town. Owned and managed by a long standing landlord and property investor Chris Perring, Martin & Co Exeter provides a professional, honest and reliable customer service to a wide
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100679000899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Exeter. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.