Horace Mills, Greens Mill Court, Cononley
- Penthouse Apartment
- Contemporary German Designer Kitchen with Neff Appliances
- Luxury Shower Room
- Large Balcony Terrace
- Secure undercover Parking Space
- Secure Entry System
- New Build
- Close to Cononley Station
- No Pets
- No Smoking / Vaping
Property number 44928. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night.
A stunning NEW 1 bedroom CONTEMPORARY PENTHOUSE APARTMENT located in the magnificent HORACE MILLS CONVERSION offering outstanding LIVING SPACE and SUPERB BALCONY together with SECURE INDOOR PARKING with easy access to CONONLEY RAILWAY STATION with trains to Skipton, Bradford, Leeds and beyond.
Available from 28th November 2020 - Current Tenants are returning to their own Home having relocated whilst building works were undertaken.
Built to an EXCEPTIONALLY HIGH QUALITY with MODERN DAY LIVING in mind this AMAZING PENTHOUSE offers a rare opportunity to live in a NEW BUILD CONTEMPORARY APARTMENT.
The apartment offers briefly:
Fully Tiled Shower Room with Walk in Shower
Large Balcony accessed from the Lounge and Bedroom
High Quality Contemporary German Kitchen with Neff appliances to include integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher, double oven with microwave function and induction hob.
Oak Flooring to Open Plan Living, Dining & Kitchen Area
Control 4 lighting and Ceiling mounted speakers to living area.
Prewired for Freeview, Sky and BT connection.
Electric door entry system.
Allocated undercover Secure parking space within Mill.
Energy efficient electric heating and hot water system
Hallway with walk in cupboard with plumbing for Tenants own washing appliances.
The development offers briefly:
Located only a short walk to the Village, Railway Station, local Pubs and a handy Village Shop
Secure Door Entry System with Video Controlled Entry
Secure communal cycles store
Lift access to each floor
Council Tax to be confirmed
If you're interested in this property please click the "request details" button above
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Horace Mills, Greens Mill Court, Cononley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cononley Station0.0 miles
- Skipton Station2.9 miles
- Steeton & Silsden Station3.0 miles
About the agent
If you are a forward thinking person that wants to avoid paying high agency fees and thinks traditional agents don't give good value for money then you need to speak to us. Our service i
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 44928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.