Kirkfell Drive, Burnley
- Three Bed Semi-Detached
- Stunning Gardens
- Ightenhill Area
- Perfect For First Time Buyers
- Close To Local Schools
- Cavity Wall and Loft Insulation
- Gas Central Heating
- Pond & Rockery
- Close to Motorway Links
The ground floor comprises the entrance vestibule, living room with a gas fire and with a great flow into the kitchen diner with matching wall, base and drawer units. The rear garden can be accessed from the kitchen which is a great spot for family gatherings and social events with the great focal point of rockery and a fish pond.
To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a single bedroom/study. The three piece white bathroom suite comprises low level WC, hand wash basin and paneled bath with mixer shower.
Externally they are gardens to the front and rear of The Wishing Well which create potential to extend. The rear garden also benefits from a lean too.
The property benefits from gas central heating and UPVC double glazing. Located close to Ighten Mount Bowling Club, Social Club and Ightenhill Park.
BrochuresBrochureKirkfell Drive, Burnley
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Kirkfell Drive, Burnley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burnley Barracks Station0.8 miles
- Rose Grove Station0.9 miles
- Burnley Central Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Established in 1928 and members of the RICS and NAEA we are one of Lancashire's longest established and trusted independent estate agents.
We specialise in residential and commercial property sales and lettings and have been selected by the worlds leading relocation company, Cartus as the agent to represent them through the Relocation Agent Network in the Burnley and Pendle area.
We are part of the community and our knowledge of the area is second to none, our clients know our rep
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30033781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Burnley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.