Wisdons Close, Dagenham, RM10
- Lovely views over Central Park
- Own carport
- Ideal investment / first time buy
- Great location
Tenure: Leasehold, 900 years remaining
A security entry phone system leads into a communal hallway with access to the rear of the block and communal gardens and storage units.
Wooden glazed door leads into good size hallway with built in storage unit. Carpet flooring, light fittings.
Lounge: 15'2 x 11'9 (4.6m x 3.6m)
A large living / dining space with double glazed window over looking Central Park. Carpet flooring, wall lighting, radiator.
Kitchen: 15'2 x 7'9 (4.6m x 2.4m)
Light and spacious kitchen with double glazed window overlooking Central Park. Fridge/freezer under counter, washing machine, electric oven and gas hob, stainless steel sink/drainer, wall and base units with rolltop worksurface and splash back wall tiling, vinyl flooring, ample space for table and chairs.
Bedroom 1: 16'8 x 10'3 (5.1m x 3.13m)
Large double bedroom with carpeted flooring, built in wardrobes, radiator, double glazed window to rear, ample room for bedroom furniture and bed.
Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 11'2 reducing to 7'3 (3.6m x 3.4m reducing to 2.2m)
Very good size double bedroom with fresh neutral decor, laminate flooring, radiator, double glazed window to rear, ample room for bedroom furniture and bed.
Fully tiled walls with border tile, large double shower enclosure with mains powered shower, low level w/c, wash hand basin, radiator, vinyl flooring.
An allocated car port beneath the building and outside storage unit
EPC - D
Lease 900 years remaining
Wisdons Close, Dagenham, RM10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dagenham East Station1.3 miles
- Romford Station1.3 miles
- Chadwell Heath Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Independent Estate Agency..........at its best!
RESIDENTIAL SALES & LETTINGS
COMMERCIAL SALES & LETTINGS
Ashton & Perkins is a long established family business, run by brothers Jim and Roy Perkins who have over 50 years of combined Estate Agency experience.
Having been established in Romford since 1988 and covering the whole of the London Borough of Havering, we are renowned for offering an excellent personal service, conducting clients proper
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10260. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashton & Perkins, Romford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.