South Street, Dorking
- One Bedroom Top Floor Retirement Property
- Newly Decorated
- Walk In Shower
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Communal Grounds & Parking
- Popular Over 60s Development
- Brand New 99yr Lease On Purchase
This one bedroom top floor flat has been recently decorated and benefits from newly fitted walk in shower. Located in the popular Bartholomew Court.
Decorated throughout this is light and airy and offers good size living space for a one bedroom flat. The property benefits from a built in kitchen with space for fridge/freezer and washer/dryer. The bedroom has good light coming through the velux window and also has built in wardrobes. The bathroom has newly fitted walk in shower and the flat is ready to go.
Bartholomew Court is an attractive development consisting of ten two-bedroom and twenty-six one bedroom apartments in a distinguished building built in 1990. Bartholomew Court is just off South Street and very conveniently situated close to the town centre.
There are regular buses running to the major shopping centres of Guildford, Kingston and Reigate/Redhill from Dorking.
Facilities include a resident estate manager and emergency alarm service, residents' lounge, guest facilities, lift, on-site parking and attractive gardens and grounds.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
South Street, Dorking
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dorking West Station0.6 miles
- Dorking (Deepdene) Station0.9 miles
- Dorking Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dorking Barnard Marcus office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Barnard Marcus has been trading since 1979, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Barnard Marcus as your estate agent…
>> Your local Barnard Marcus team in Dorking
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference DRK100843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Dorking. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.