Deers Close, Bodicote
- A unique detached home with open plan kitchen/diner/lounge
- Spacious entrance hallway
- Versatile accommodation
- Master with ensuite
- Utility room
- Large cloakroom
- Private and family oriented garden
- Garage and ample parking
- Finished to a high specification throughout
A further study,bedroom/reception room,utility room and larger than average cloakroom finish the ground floor accommodation.
The first floor is made up of three double bedrooms with ensuite to the master bedroom as well as the family bathroom.
Outside the property and to the front is block paved parking for several vehicles and access to the garage which has a courtesy door to the utility room.The rear garden is relatively private with a range of seating areas ideal for gatherings. The garden is then mostly laid to lawn with a mixture of wall and fence surround.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Deers Close, Bodicote
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Banbury Station1.7 miles
- Kings Sutton Station2.3 miles
About the agent
A quality lettings agency with high standards –
A professional business on a personal level.
Pontings has been looking after residential rental properties within the Banbury area for the last ten years, and we find that communication is the key to ensuring everything runs smoothly.
Clear and easy communication with our landlords to make sure all requirements are understood and adhered to. Monthly statements showing rental payments received and any ded
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10000372_PONT. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pontings Residential, Banbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.