London Road, Sheffield, S2
- All bills & WIFI included
- Fully furnished
- Onsite laundry facilities
- New Build
- Fully equipped fitness suite
- Close to the Sheffield Uni & Hallam Uni & Hospitals
- ALL ENSUITE
- DISCOUNT ON GROUP BOOKINGS
VIEW AND BOOK TODAY WITHOUT LEAVING YOUR HOME!!!
**FLEXIBLE CONTRACT DATES AND TENANCY LENGTHS **
New 5 Star Accommodation
All Bills & WIFI included
Onsite Laundry facilities
City Centre Location
Fully equipped fitness suite
Games room with pool table
Less than a 5 minute walk to sheffield uni & hallam uni
Lift access throughout
Secure bike store
Flat sizes upto 10 ensuite rooms
All flats are fully furnished containing a bed (dependant on size of room), internet access, LED TV, wardrobe, astonishing luxury en- suite facilities and kitchen/lounge facilities equipped with high spec furniture, ceramic hobs, plenty of cupboard space and storage and much more. Flats come with lots of storage space, top of the range bathroom designs, walk in showers and much much more.
This apartment is ideal for the professional and student market and has been beautifully designed and planned to offer well proportioned flats with quality and stylish fixtures and fittings
Rest assured, our friendly on-site Team are on hand to make sure your stay with us is as smooth and memorable as possible
Located within a 5 minute walk from Sheffield University and Sheffield Hallam University.
Excellent access to City Centre & Transport Links
Make your Sheffield experience a memorable one by choosing to live at London Court/St Marys House. With stylish flats, stunning city views, incredible location and amazing amenities, this property offers conveniences, with stunning city views and an incredible location, you'll love making a 'home from home' in our modern flats.
London Road, Sheffield, S2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Street Tram Stop0.7 miles
- Granville Road/The Sheffield College Tram Stop0.7 miles
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop0.7 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LR1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Noble City Living, St Mary's House. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.