Rosebery Avenue, New Malden, KT3
- Large welcoming reception hall
- Living room with period feature fireplace
- Study/family room with pocket doors from entrance hall
- A fabulous open-plan kitchen/family room
- Stone worktops and upstands with matching central island unit
- Fully equipped with quality appliances
- Guest cloakroom/shower room and separate utility room
- Main bedroom with Juliet balcony
- En-suite bathroom and separate dressing room
- 4 additional double bedrooms
EPC Rating C
The property is within the Christ Church area of New Malden and is therefore within easy reach of New Malden station, where there are excellent commuter rail links to central London. Just beyond the station is the High Street, where there are a wide variety of local shops, cafés, restaurants and both Waitrose and Lidl supermarkets. There are many schools in the area for children of all ages in both the state and private sectors. Sporting facilities including Malden Golf Club, gymnasiums, public parks and both Richmond Park and Wimbledon Common are also nearby.
Rosebery Avenue, New Malden, KT3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Malden Station0.3 miles
- Motspur Park Station1.0 miles
- Raynes Park Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Curchods are a multi award-winning estate agent specialising in residential sales and lettings throughout Surrey and south west London.
The Covid-19 pandemic is creating immense challenges worldwide and once again we find ourselves engaged and drawing deeply on our expertise and knowledge in order to provide our clients with the best advice.
In times of crisis, professional advice and knowledge are paramount, especially when dealing with what is possibly your most expensive asset,
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 445228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.