Green Hill, OXFORD
- Off Street Parking
- Larger than Average Back Garden
- Perfect for both First time buyers and Investors
- Close to BMW and the Science Parks
- Popular and Quiet Location of Greater Leys
This two bedroom spacious property is both well presented and in the popular area of Greater Leys, offering spacious accommodation over two floors. Previously was a three Bedroom property converted into a two, this could be easily converted back.
This two bedroom spacious property is both well presented and in the popular area of Greater Leys, offering spacious accommodation over two floors. Previously was a three Bedroom property converted into a two, this could be easily converted back. It also benefits from a larger than average garden and has a lovely conservatory,
Off Street Parking
Front and Rear Gardens
Perfect for both First time buyers and Investors
Close to BMW and the Science Parks
Popular and Quiet Location of Greater Leys
Lounge 13' 8" max x 17' 6" max ( 4.17m max x 5.33m max )
Kitchen 17' 6" max x 9' 1" max ( 5.33m max x 2.77m max )
Bedroom One 17' 6" max x 10' 4" max ( 5.33m max x 3.15m max )
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 8' 10" max ( 3.81m max x 2.69m max )
Bathroom 5' 7" max x 8' 4" max ( 1.70m max x 2.54m max )
Situated in a quiet area of Greater Leys, this property is within easy reach of Kassam Stadium and associated amenities such as a bowling alley, restaurants and a cinema. Main bus route into the city centre is nearby and Templar's Square Shopping Centre is a short bus ride away. Ideally situated for local schools and shops.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Green Hill, OXFORD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Radley Station3.4 miles
- Oxford Station4.2 miles
- Culham Station5.2 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Cowley for all your property needs
At Connells our team are n
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference COW307733. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Cowley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.