Barker Round Way, Burton-On-Trent
- Link detached family home
- Quick access to the A38
- Great local schools
- Popular residential estate
A 4 BEDROOM LINK DETACHED FAMILY HOME in the POPULAR VILLAGE of STRETTON that offers GOOD LOCAL SCHOOLING, QUICK ACCESS to the A38, OPEN PLAN KITCHEN DINER, GARAGE and GREAT INTERNAL SPACE in a FANTASTIC LOCATION!
A spacious four bedroom link detached family home with an alarm/security system in a popular location within Stretton in Burton on Trent. This fantastic property offers a quiet residential location that is close to local amenities and great for commuters due to the quick access to the A38. Internally the property offers spacious accommodation and includes family lounge and open plan kitchen diner. On the first floor are four well proportioned bedrooms and the family bathroom. Externally there is a two vehicle car port and a single garage plus a low maintenance rear garden.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side and laminate flooring.
WC, wash hand basin, splash back tiling, central heating radiator and double glazed window to side.
Lounge 12' 6" x 14' 3" ( 3.81m x 4.34m )
Double glazed window to front, electric fire, central heating radiator, telephone and TV points.
Dining Room 8' 3" x 8' 2" ( 2.51m x 2.49m )
Double glazed patio doors, central heating radiator and tiled floor.
Kitchen 7' 2" x 9' ( 2.18m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, splash back tiling gas hob with cooker hood over, space and connections for washing machine, space for free standing fridge freezer, central heating boiler and tiled flooring.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard, loft access and doors to:-
Bedroom One 15' 11" max x 12' 6" max ( 4.85m max x 3.81m max )
Two double glazed windows to front, built in wardrobes , central heating radiator and door to en suite.
Double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, WC, part tiling and heated towel radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 9' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.77m )
Double glazed window to side and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 7" x 8' 5" ( 3.23m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to front and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 6' 2" x 7' 2" ( 1.88m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window to rear, bath, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, WC and part tiling.
Two car tarmac driveway and a raised pathway to front door.
Slabbed slate patio, decking area, slate beds beyond hedge lined boundaries.
Garage 9' 10" x 15' 11" ( 3.00m x 4.85m )
Single glazed window to side and barn style doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Barker Round Way, Burton-On-Trent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton-on-Trent Station1.2 miles
- Willington Station3.6 miles
- Tutbury & Hatton Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales
Britannia House, Station Street, Burton-Upon-Trent, DE14 1AN
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Burton - Upon - Trent for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT205977. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.