Parkstone Avenue, Bromsgrove, B61
- Four Bedrooms
- Entrance Porch
- Dining / Living Area
- Utility Room
- Family Room
- Ensuite Shower Room
- Family Bathroom
Bromsgrove town centre is approximately a mile away which offers a range of shopping facilities. Aston Fields train station is the closest train station and the area is served by excellent public transport services. The property is conveniently located for access to the motorway networks and there is a good range of schooling facilities from nursery through to high school.
* Entrance porch with door to
* Hallway with stairs that rise to the first floor, door to understairs storage cupboard and doors that radiate off to
* Ground floor W.C. with low level W.C and vanity unit with inset wash basin
* Lounge with feature fireplace and bay window
* Open plan kitchen/dining and living area
* Contemporary kitchen area comprising of a mixture of high gloss wall and base units, with roll top works surfaces over, gas hob, built-in microwave grill with built-in electric oven beneath, island with inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, integrated dishwasher, storage units, and breakfast bar
* Dining and living space with wood burner, bi-folding doors enjoying far reaching views and opening onto paved patio to the rear garden
* Utility with inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine and door to side passage providing access to rear garden
* Family room offering a variety of uses, currently used as a music room/study
* Landing with loft access, door to airing cupboard and doors that radiate off to
* Bedroom one with views to the front of the property, built-in wardrobes and door to
* Ensuite shower room with shower enclosure, low level W.C. and vanity unit with inset wash basin
* Bedroom two with built-in wardrobes and views to the rear garden and further afield
* Bedroom three with views to the rear garden, far reaching views and access to storage cupboard in eaves
* Bedroom four with views to the front of the property
* Family bathroom comprising of a fitted bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash basin and low level W.C.
* Rear garden with patio area and steps down to lawn with fenced boundaries and access to
* Garage with up and over door
* Tarmac drive way providing off road parking
* The Agent understands that this property is FREEHOLD
1.83m x 0.79m (6' 0" x 2' 7")
4.22m x 3.48m (13' 10" x 11' 5")
3.6m x 2.9m (11' 10" x 9' 6")
Dining / Living Area
6.45m x 3.23m (21' 2" x 10' 7")
1.85m (min) x 1.45m (max)
2.9m x 2.72m (9' 6" x 8' 11")
Ground Floor W.C.
1.93m x 0.81m (6' 4" x 2' 8")
3.66m x 3.6m (12' 0" x 11' 10")
Ensuite Shower Room
2.06m x 1.45m (6' 9" x 4' 9")
3.3m x 3m (10' 10" x 9' 10")
2.87m x 2.57m (9' 5" x 8' 5")
3.45m x 2.08m (11' 4" x 6' 10")
2.08m x 1.9m (6' 10" x 6' 3")
5.08m x 2.54m (16' 8" x 8' 4")
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Parkstone Avenue, Bromsgrove, B61
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromsgrove Station1.3 miles
- Barnt Green Station4.4 miles
- Alvechurch Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Multi-award winning Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO200226. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.